Chapter Nineteen

Hello!

With this chapter I announce my hiatus. I might post if I find the time to write but my final graduation exams are just around the corner and I need to focus.

I'll still be active so you can dm and talk to me anytime!

I hope you enjoy this and please look forward to what's coming next hahahah ;)

Not edited

They stumble inside Taehyung's apartment with wobbling legs as they kiss, none of them wanting to let go of the other, not even for a mere second.

Jeongguk discards his coat somewhere in the darkness of the house, hearing it drop on the ground as he pushes away in order to help Taehyung do the same with his. However, the younger seems to be desperate to touch him, not even stopping when Jeongguk tries to take his shoes off, gripping on his shoulders as he mouths the skin on his neck.

"Taehyung," he manages to mumble between sloppy kisses, pushing the other softly and cupping his cheeks, making eye contact. He knows the other must be sober by now but he still wants to make sure that he's sure about it. "are you sure you want this?"

"Yes. It's not a matter of desire, Jeongguk. I need this. I need you by my side. I don't want to run away again."

The way he says it, genuinely, with his eyes closed and his hands gripped on his shirt, makes Jeongguk realize that he's honest, that he's over whatever limits he had put on himself and that he really needs to be with him that night. Not as a one night stand, not as a distraction, just as them.

Jeongguk smiles softly as he caresses his cheeks, finally being able to do so much more after only being able to watch. It's like he's finally allowed to touch a piece of art but he feels like any movement he makes could break it or ruin it someway.

"You're so incredibly beautiful, Taehyung. Beauty doesn't even describe you anymore because you're so much more than just a visually aesthetic image."

The other smiles, leaning in to press his lips on his before taking his hand and pulling him towards what he presumes must be Taehyung's bedroom. He doesn't have time to look around but he'll make sure to do that in the morning, when he'll wake up next to the other.

The younger presses a button and the darkness of the room is enveloped in a blue light, a dim one, something that Jeongguk thinks must be the bed light since it's not that strong. Taehyung latches himself on him, kissing his lips with a kind of hunger Jeongguk's never experienced before, but one that he embraces happily. His arms tighten around the other's waist as they keep kissing in the middle of the room and, in their hurried movements, Taehyung manages to step on his foot, making him let out a moan of pain in their kiss.

"Ah, Taehyung!" He mumbles, trying to ignore the pain in his toe as the other keeps kissing.

However, Taehyung erupts into giggles, making Jeongguk smile as well, the heated kiss turning into a clash of smiles and happiness. "Mm, I like it when you moan my name, keep doing that, Jeongguk."

Jeongguk shakes his head in response, pecking Taehyung's lips as they both chuckle. "Hopefully I'll keep doing that but in other circumstances."

Jeongguk guides Taehyung to lay on the bed at some point, helping him discard his blouse and watching as his hair ruffles on the sheets. The other is staring at him with wide, glassy eyes and long eyelashes and Jeongguk thinks he won't ever be able to consider someone else as beautiful and intriguing as Taehyung. As he leans down to press his lips on Taehyung's cheek, making the other chuckle, Jeongguk thanks whatever God watches them, ironically, for letting him meet Taehyung.