Final Note

Hi!

This is your very emotive author! Metanoia has ended so suddenly because I felt the need to end it here since dragging it more would've made it boring.

I started writing this book in a pretty depressing period of my life and it's helped me realized so many things while writing it. I'm very thankful to myself for being able to end this journey and I'm more thankful to everyone that has read this.

I really hope that, after reading it, most people have understood the message I wanted to portray. I'd like to talk about it again because, just like every other book I wrote, metanoia was meant to send an important message. This world is cruel, we all know that, especially during such dark times. There are wars going on, there are people that starve on the streets and there are people that have many more problems on their minds. I can't say that romantic love is the answer because it might not be for everyone but I can say that love is the answer.

You can love many things in this world in order to make it better. We can love nature, animals, people, art, books. There are many things that are lovable but we just have to notice them and learn how to appreciate them better. I don't know if I'm actually expressing the message right because whenever I end books I just write whatever I feel so I probably don't make much sense right now haha

Anyway, the message what that love, of any type, can change people in the better.

Now, I'd like to hear your own thoughts about what you've learned from this book, about what you've felt while reading it. It makes me really happy whenever I read your messages so feel free to write your own opinions, questions and whatever you want here.

Thank you for sticking around and thank you for reading!

We'll see each other in my other books I guess haha

I love you all!

If you liked my story, please consider supporting me on Ko-Fi! Thank you! There's a link in my bio!