" So Hypnotizing "

Bryan's POV

I woke up from my rest..I can't be in my house so I'm staying at Jon's. Jon seem to have been making breakfast. Hm..Waffles...Eggs..and a hashbrown..? Yes! I think so.. I got up and realized I didn't have a shirt on. Must've taken it off, It feels more comfy without it anyways. I put on my normal clothes.
A white shirt, red jacket, dark brown jeans, and black shoes. I walked to the kitchen to see Jon. " Good morning Jon " I said while sitting down. " Yes yes good morning to you too. " He said while putting down a plate of breakfast. " What's today again? " I said, Muffling since I had a piece of a waffle in my mouth. " Oh my god..Bryan stop talking with your mouth full, It's disgusting..But..To answer your question..It's Tuesday. " Jon says. I jumped up. " WHAT TIME IS IT?! " I screamed, almost falling. " I don't...- " Jon says until he checked the time. " OH SHIT! WE'RE FUCKING LATE! HURRY UP AND-..! AND! GO TO MY CAR! " Jon says while falling off the chair. " Ok ok ok!! Jeez! " I said while running to his car. Jon came running right behind me. " We're so late..-  " I said until I got cut off by Jon pushing me into the car. He ran to the other side and went in. He started the car and drove to the theme park. " Ow.. " I said while rubbing my head, I hit my head when I got pushed by Jon. " C'mon c'mon! " Jon says, already out the car. I ran out and closed the door. We walked to the theme park. " I just realized that we can really just miss a day if we wanted to.. " I said while face palming. " Well I don't wanna mis- " Jon got cut off by Helpy running from Rockstar Bonnie. I sighed. " I'll take care of them.. Go ahead and go to your area.. " I said while walking over to Helpy and Rockstar Bonnie, Seems that everyone else is just watching this happen. I looked around and got pushed by Rockstar Bonnie. " ow! " I said while looking at my elbow. I slowly pulled my sleeve up and saw a huge bruise on my elbow, Blood seems to have already escaped. " Oh- Sorry Bryan didn't...I mean..I wasn't really paying attention. " Rockstar Bonnie says. " It's no biggie..I'll just.. " I started, but then stopped. " I'm just.. " I tried to say. I got grabbed by Molten. " Oh..! Ah..Uhm..H-Hey Molten..? " I said, He was grabbing me by my jacket, He was really tall.. he's intimidating.. " You know it's my job to protect you, right? " Molten says while putting me on his back. " Yeah..sorry. It's just..I kinda wanna do things myself. " I got cut off by him dropping me. " Then you can walk by yourself, correct? " He said. I nodded and got up. " You can go now, I can take care of myself. " I said. Molten rolled his eyes. I turned back and saw Baby. " Hey Baby..Been a while..Huh? " I said. She looked at me. " Yeah yeah.. " she said. She's been very suspicious..Molten and Jon says that..That Circus baby..Is a different circus baby. I don't know though.. She does act very different. I sighed. I noticed something going into where the portal room is. I looked back at everyone and see that they're paying attention to something else. I slowly walked away and once I was out of the view, I ran to the portal room. I felt like something was pulling me in..Like..I needed something from here..I don't know what..Until I was standing in front of the portal. The portal was whispering to me..It was so..Amazing.. The portal seemed to have been pulling me in.. " BRYAN! " someone screamed to me. I was so fascinated by the portal that I didn't bother to check who said my name..Then I felt something grab me and pull me. " Bryan! What the hell! What were you doing!?! " Jon said to me. I was then looking into his eyes. " I..- " I tried to say something but then gave up. " You know damn well how dangerous that..that thing is! That portal is no good! " Jon says while pulling me away from the portal. I then saw Rockstar Freddy, Lefty, Rockstar Bonnie, and Helpy. I sighed. " You could've gotten lost in the portal bryan. " Bonnie said while walking to me. " You're so fucking stupid Bryan.. " Freddy said. I stayed silent. Jon then let go of me. " Don't ever do that again. " Jon said. " Yea Bryan..That portal is dangerous. " Helpy said. I looked back at the portal. " no..I..I..feel some sort of connection..The portal is so..fascinating..It's so.. " I begin to walk to the portal. " BRYAN NO. " Freddy said. I put my hand in the portal. " It's..it's not dangerous..it's peaceful..I feel so...normal around it.. " I said. " BRYAN YOU FUCKING DUNCE GET THE HELL AWAY FROM THE DAMN PORTAL! " Freddy said. I looked at him. " Come with me.. " I said..The portal was so hypnotizing..I didn't want to do this. I grabbed Freddy's hand. " Let go Bryan! I don't want to hit you! " Freddy said. I slowly walked with him to the portal. Bonnie grabbed Freddy. " There's no way we're going in there. " Bonnie said while pulling Freddy away. I stayed silent. " Bryan.. " Helpy begin to say..I cut her off by going closer to the portal. " B-Bryan..? " Helpy said. " Why does nobody like you Portal..? You're so..Peaceful..You're so fascinating..How come nobody sees that..? " I said. I then got jumped by an animatronic. I looked up and saw Molten. " WHAT THE HELL BRYAN! " Molten said in rage. " you want to come too..? " I said while getting up and grabbing his hand. " B-BRYAN! " Molten said, Trying to pull away, My grip was too tight. If he tried to pull away more, His arm would tear right off. " J-JON! HELP! " Molten says, Trying to make me release him. " I..- " Jon got cut off by Freddy jumping in and kick me. I released Molten. " I see.. Nobody wants to come..I'll go in myself then. " I said. Walking to the portal. Looking up at it.