" The Ultimate Choice "

Bryan's POV

Jon looked at me in fear, confusion, and most of all..concerned. He was confused, really..confused. " What do you mean you're not good enough..? " Jon then begin to say. I held in my tears for a bit. " I..It's nothing...I'm just being stupid again. " I said. I got up and put on my hood. The hood covered my face..The face that held so many tears and screams..Everyone stayed silent. They wouldn't understand..Of course they wouldn't! Their just animatronics that are more intelligent than a pathetic human being like me. I walked out of the portal room. I looked down and sighed. " Were those actually..true? " I whispered to myself. I then started walking away, farther and farther away from the portal. I looked around for anyone who might just understand me..Who might just even stay and listen to my story. I then gave up. It's already night and everyones shut off or asleep. I wonder if the shadows were right..maybe..On the other side there is something better..? People who would understand me more..? And maybe people who wouldn't judge me so..so quickly. I walked to the portal room, Sleepy as ever. I wanted to just fall asleep right then and there. It would've been...amazing. I was then in front of the entrance/exit to the Portal Room. I opened it slowly and it made a creak and crack. I looked around and see nobody. I then felt something hug me. My eyes widened. " Bryan! You came back! My oh my..I thought you would never come back! " Shadow Freddy said. I pat him softly. " So are we going? " Shadow bonnie said, In front of the portal. I sat in silence. The attention was all on me..and I had the ultimate choice. Should I go with people who helped me see the " Truth " or the people who have told me lies..yet been with them..forever? I then decided. It was hard but I think I got my choice and I hope it's the best one...Please..
I sighed. " I- "

CLIFFHANGER ;3 AlsooOO tysm for the ppl who have voted and read my story! I really want to work more on this one and right now it's getting the most attention..And I have a lot of ideas for this story OuO! Sorry that this chapter was short. I'm in a rush ^-^" Anyways.. Love you guys so much and I hope you guys enjoy this story <3
~Narrator

My Strange Obsession // TFF/THE FAMOUS FILMS [DISCONTINUED]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara