" 2 Years "

Jon's POV

It's been 2 years since bryan has gone missing. I sighed. We all gave up a year ago but..I still wanna try. Everyone forgot him..But I could never.. He's my best friend! I would never forget him. I walked downstairs. " Hey everyone " I said. I called some animatronics in for a meeting. " Hey " Everyone said. " Any leads on how to get rid of the portal? Or any clues on.. " I stayed silent for a bit. " Clues on what? " Helpy said. I shook my head. " Nothing..Sorry. Continuing on..Any leads? " I said. " Well, We have a few..But don't know if it would work..It might malfunction the portal. " Rockstar Bonnie said while shuffling some papers. I sighed. " Right.. " I said. " uh..jon? Can I tall to you for a moment. " Davis said. I nodded. " You guys are dismissed. " I said to them. I walked to davis. He grabbed my hand and ran to a private room. " What's up pal? " I said. He sighed and grabbed both of my hands. " I like you Jon...like..as in a crush.. " He said to me. My eyes widened. I mean..I had a small crush on him..and Bryan..Bryan can be dead though...You know what..I need to live  a little. " I..I like you too..! " I said. He was suprised. " R..Really? " He said. I nodded and gave him a kiss. He then deepened the kiss.

Small Smut/Lemon

He then licked my lips, asking for entrance. I let his tounge explore my mouth. Our tounges then started to wrestle. We then fell onto the ground. My back against the wall while he was sitting in my laps, Deepening the kiss more. After a few minutes we finally took a breather. " That was amazing... " Davis said. I smiled and nodded. It felt good..but it felt wrong as well..He then hugged me. We then relaxed on the ground. Maybe I should give up on Bryan..Besides..he might be dead.. I sighed and hugged Davis.

¿¿¿'s POV

I crawled out of the portal and coughed. I looked back and noticed someone trying to come in. It's..! Baby! I reached my hand out. " C'mon..! " I said. She grabbed my hand and I pulled her in. I picked her up. She was damaged and hurt..poor baby.. I got up and walked to the computer. What is this..? Maybe it can close the portal off.. I typed a bit and then the computer said ' Shutting Down Portal For 5 Hours ' . " Baby..are you okay? " I said. " I'm fine..the real question is are you okay?! " She said. I coughed a bit more. " I'm fine.. " I said. I looked at the door. " I can't believe we finally made it out! " I said. " Yeah..You can put me down now..I can walk. " She said. I nodded and put her down. " Do you think everyone still remembers us? " I said. " Well..Probably me but I don't know about you.. " She said. " I hope they remember.. " I said. We walked to the door and opened it. An alarm went off as soon as we did. Our eyes widened. They installed an alarm?! I thought to myself. I grabbed baby's hand and quickly ran to a tree and hid behind it. I covered baby's mouth. " Who the hell is here?! Come out now! " An animatronic said. I looked at the animatronic, But making sure I wasn't standing out. " Who is that..? " I whispered to her. " I..I think that's molten..? He looks different... " Baby whispered. I looked back to Molten and he was gone. I was nervous. I then felt something tap on my shoulder. I looked around and saw Molten. I screamed and jumped with Baby to the dirt. My face hit the dirt really hard. My face was damaged a bit. " What sneaky little idiots. " Molten said. His eyes then widened. " Baby..? " He said. He then looked over at me. " No way... Is..Is it really you? " Molten said to me. I looked at him, confused. " Are you guys real..? " He said. I looked at baby and she looked at me. We then looked back at molten. " We're pretty real... " We both said. " I need to tell Jon! " He said. He then ran away. I was confused.. " What was that all about? " I said. " Oh! It's..because everyone thought you were gone..and well..dead.. But I saw you in that cage and I was so happy..But..everyone was hurt.. " Baby said. I hugged her. " It's okay.. "