" Trash Rabbit "

Bryan's POV

It's Springtrap...How..I thought ..I thought he died..No no no no.. I slowly backed away. The shadows eyes widened and also backed away. I guess they ran into a springtrap as well in their dimension..? I then hear footsteps coming to the room. I hid behind the counter right behind the machine Springtrap was in. The shadows followed and hid as well. An animatronic walked in- Twisted Wolf!? It's been so long since I seen him.. He walked to the computer and pressed a button. Springtrap then started to move around furiously- Some lightning bolts coming out of his suit. After a few minutes it stopped. Smoke came out of the suit and Wolf left. I get up. " What did he just do? " I said. " I have no idea.. " Bonnie said. I walked to the machine. " I think he's off or something..- " I got caught off by Springtrap opening his eyes. I jumped back. He realized I was in front of him. He tried to move his arm but he was chained inside of the machine. He growls. I growled back. " You guys seem to not like each other that much.. " Freddy said. " Obviously..Why would I like a murderer or someone who forced me to destroy my animatronics!? " I said in anger. Springtrap rolled his eyes. " Well we can't just leave him here..right? He might be able to help us. " Freddy said. My eyes widened. " What?! No! " I said- Also trying not to be loud. " Like I said..I have an undying hate for this..Trash rabbit...!!! " I growled out. " Well..Let's go then.. " Bonnie said. I smiled in success. We walked to the vent. We then hear muffling and a lot of movement. We looked back and saw Springtrap trying to say something to us- and trying to escape. " He can't talk? " Bonnie said. " I think we just can't hear him- Maybe the machine is noise cancelling. " Freddy said. " Spring dude-  Nod if you want to escape " Bonnie said. Springtrap nodded quickly. " Hm..Will you not try to kill us? " Freddy said. Springtrap stopped and think for a second. I sighed in anger- already wanting to leave. Springtrap looked like he sighed. He then nodded. " Ok great!- Let's see if there's any way to help you. " Freddy said. The shadows walked over there to help Springtrap. ugh..this is what a waste of time..

Shadow Bonnie's POV

I looked at the computer- " Maybe there's something on the computer that can help. " I said. I walked over to the computer. " Hm..No..There's nothing. " I said.  " Bonnie I found something! " Freddy said. I looked over to him. I walked to him and see he was looking at a huge green button. " Do you really think that'll help? " I said. He nodded. " What do you think Trash dude? " I said to Springtrap. He looked at me like I was dumb- " Oh yeah we can't hear you- whoops. " I said. I pressed the green button. The machine's glass door opened. " Oh look look! " I said. I walked over to Springtrap. He had chains on his arms,hands,legs,feet,neck,waist,and chest. " Oh damn- That looks..uh..Very prison-like. " I said. I turned into a shadow ball and went into the chains. I broke the chains and Springtrap fell down. I then turned back right after. " Ah- sorry about that springy. " I said. I helped him up. " Don't touch me! " He said. I backed up. " Ok ok ok- Chill. " I said. " Ready to go Bryan? " Freddy said. " I've been waiting for you idiots. " He said. Springtrap tried walking but then fell onto the floor. " fuck. " he said. " Bryan I think springtrap can't walk. " I said. " what?!- Someone pick him up or something! " He said. " Don't lay a fucking finge-- " Springtrap got caught off by me picking him up and putting him on my back. " Let's hurry up and go. " I said. I can just hear Springtrap muffling swears while he hit my head and pulled on my ears. " Freddy and Bryan you go first- Me and the child will have to go last. " I said. They nodded and jumped up in the vents. " C'mon spring dude I'll push you up there. " I said. I pushed him up a bit- He then used my head as a stool. " ow! wtF- " I said. He then stuck the middle finger at me. " You're so lucky that we haven't escaped yet... " I said in anger. I jumped up into the vents. I crawled behind Spring dude. " Bryan are you sure you know where you're going..? " Freddy said. " Yes I'm sure Freddy..We have to go this way. " Bryan responded. Springtrap then kicked me in the face. " Bitch?!- " I said. " You deserve that. " He said. I rolled my eyes..I should've listened to Bryan. I hear a vent in front of us open- I think Bryan opened up one. " Ok c'mon guys.. " Freddy said. We all jumped down. We looked around and saw the portal room. " Yes! we're almost there! " Bryan said. We ran to the portal room and closed the door. " Wow it's been forever since I've seen a portal. " Bryan said. We both walked to the portal.

Bryan's POV

" Ready guys? " I said. They all nodded- Springtrap ignored me though, I don't mind, I want to fucking slit his throat too. " Ok let's go! " I said, We then all jumped in.

Jon...I'm coming back for you my sweet love...We'll be together again and nobody will split us a part..and I mean..

N O B O D Y