" Easier than Expected "

Bryan's POV

" I want to..to stay.. " I said while backing away from the shadow creatures. " What a horrible choice. " Shadow bonnie said while shaking his head. " I thought we would be friends. whatever, we'll just force you. " Shadow freddy said right after disappearing. I looked around fast, trying to see where he is. " Night Night!~ " Shadow freddy singed. I then felt something hit my head. Everything turned black.

Shadow Freddy's POV

Hehe..That was easier than I thought.. I looked to Shadow Bonnie, " Wasn't that fun?~ " I said. He smiled softly. " Yeah..I guess.. " He said. " I'm so glad you're my best friend " I said while rubbing the back of my hand on his cheek. " If people mistake us as a couple then I'm gonna kill you. " He said jokingly. I chuckled. " Yeah yeah, I know you already have your eyes on someone! Besides, I don't like you that way. We're just very close " I said while kissing his forehead. He's like my brother! " hmp..I don't have my eyes on anyone yet.. " He said. " That's not what you said when you were sleeping last night!~ " I singed. " Eh?! What do you mean! " He said. I smiled a bit. " Nothing~ " I said. I skipped along to the portal. " Now, Do you wanna join me or make out with your boyfriend? " I said. I can just feel that he was so embarrassed and flustered. " I don't have a boyfriend!! God..You're so annoying..! " He said while blocking his ears. I smiled. We walked inside the portal. I looked around. " Let's go bring Bryan to glitchy! " I said. He nodded. We dragged Bryan to glitchtrap's office.

Jon's POV

I can't find Bryan anywhere. I left him alone...for a hour..and he's gone..I can't find him...I sat down on the bench. I covered my face with my hands. I felt like breaking down. " Boss-- I mean- Jon? Are you okay? " Molten said. I looked up. " I- Im- What..?- I'm fine.. " I said while wiping my tears away. " You don't look fine.. " Molten said. I suddenly felt in rage. If it wasn't for the fucking animatronics bothering me then I would be with Bryan..safe and sound.. " Tell all the animatronics to look for bryan..Right now. I don't give a fuck if they don't want to. It's a demand. " I said, trying not to scream at him. Molten sighed. " Ok..Ok..Just..Just know that we're gonna try our best..Ok..? " He said, Putting a hand on my shoulder. I nodded slowly. I don't have to be harsh on them...It's..It's partly my fault..Molten walked away. I then fell to the ground. I was scared..I was so scared to the point where I just can't think straight.. I snuggled up into a ball and waited for any leads on where Bryan can be.

???'s POV

My plan is working perfectly..Jon is already falling apart..The animatronics seem so clueless. Molten seems to have become more soft. Good. Baby is doing a horrible job at acting...god damn..I should get her. I climbed up the tent to see where baby could be. I then saw her at the side of the hotel. I jumped down and ran to her. She noticed me and jumped up. I slowed down and stopped in front of her. " Who the hell are you?! " She said to me. I smiled under my hood. I slowly pulled down my hood to let her see my face. She realized and then said sorry. I covered my face again. " Do you need me? " She said. I nodded. " Ok, Let's go. " She said. I grabbed her hand and then we closed our eyes. We stayed still for a few seconds. I then opened my eyes and we were at the portal. I pulled her with me to the portal. " Got bryan already, huh? " She said. I nodded. " That was easier than expected! Damn.. " She said. We went inside the portal. " Don't mess with bryan, okay? " I said. She nodded and walked away.

Today was easier than expected