" Screaming "

Author's Note of the day: Hey guys! Hope you guys are doing great! sorry for not making chapters. Been quite stressed lately with school and my youtube channel- but don't worry I'm fine!

-------------------------------------------

Bryan woke up again- gasping for air. He looked around once again. He sighed, He checked to see if he was tied up. Which he wasn't so he got up and looked more closely at where he is. He noticed that there was a door in the corner. It was really hot so he decided to take his jacket off and wrap it around his waist. He walked over to the door and opened it. There laid Springtrap. His eyes widened. He ran over and checked to see if he was awake. He shooked him around a bit just in case if he was sleeping.

Springtrap jolted and woke up. He noticed Bryan and looked at him with a confused look, " Where are we? " he says. Bryan whispers to him to be quiet- still remembering the strange man- or woman..Who walked into the room a while ago. Springtrap stayed quiet. Bryan helped Spring up. Bryan walked out the room with Springtrap following behind him. He saw another door and opened it. He looked out quietly.

There was a dark hall- with many rooms on the side of the walls. It kinda looked like it was from a horror movie..Bryan shook it off and walked out of the room- Springtrap followed. " I think it's fine if we talk.. " Bryan says. " Ok good- I have many questions-- First off, Where are we. Second, why are we here. Third, Are we still at the theme park. Bryan thought for a moment. " I have no idea. I can't answer any of those questions- sorry. Though, I think we might be at some sort of evil base. " Bryan says. Springtrap looked at him with a " you sound dumb af " type of look. " That's only in the movies or books Bryan. I think it's just some sort of lab because labs have lots of rooms with unnecessary things like the room we were in just now-- or we can be in a hotel. " Springtrap says. Bryan thought and nodded, agreeing with what he said.

Bryan walks to the end of the hall and spring follows. Bryan opened the door. His eyes widened. Then he fell over- Springtrap catches him. He looked up and his eyes widened as he realized who was standing in front of him.

------------------------------

" Jon!!! Where is Bryan?! I thought you said he would be gone for a few hours but it's been fucking A WEEK. " Rockstar Freddy yells out. Jon sat in the empty hotel room. Shaking- Scared for Bryan and Davis. He softly cried. " JON YOU BETTER FUCKING ANSWER YOU-- YOU CUNT! " Rockstar Freddy yells even louder.

Helpy kicks Rockstar Freddy- Making him stop. " Stop yelling. He's busy right now. He will tell you later- Now stop being so difficult. " Helpy says. Rockstar Freddy ignores Helpy and knocks on the door hard. Helpy pushes Rockstar Freddy out of the hotel. " Stay out until Jon is comfortable with telling you! " Helpy says, getting angry. Rockstar freddy sighed and walked away.

Jon stayed quiet. He got up and looked around. He looked up and noticed the vents. Molten freddy normally crawls around in the vents so Jon grabbed a table and scoots it over under the vent. He stood on the table. He broke the vent open and crawled inside. He yelled out for Molten Freddy. He then heard something crawling close to him. He then saw Molten Freddy.

Molten Freddy noticed him and crawled to him. " What are you doing in here!?- " He then got interrupted by Jon's cries. " M-Molten...Davis and Bryan are missing and everyone is confused and Well I said that they were coming back in a few hours but it's been a week and I'm scared and I don't know what to do i swear i didn't know this was going to happen i swear! I just wanted davis to apologize to Bryan but no they decide to go missing and leave me alone! " Jon spills out what he had bottled inside. Molten's eyes widened. He silently hugs Jon.

" I'm sorry about that but I know we're gonna find them- Bryan gone missing before and he came back! He's probably gonna come back with davis and they will be perfectly fine.. " Molten says while patting jon's back. He then heard screaming- Both jon's and molten's eyes widened- Molten hold onto jon and crawls extremely fast to the closest vents near the screaming." It sounded like animatronics screaming- pain?- a lot..and fear.. " Molten thought to himself. They jumped out the vents and saw..

---------------------------

cliffhanger intensifies 🥰
Lol sorry- I just had to 😭