" The Chained Up Animatronic "

Bryan's POV

We're now in the vents! Yes!! I can't wait..my thoughts then got caught off by Shadow Freddy Tugging my jacket on my waist. I look behind me, " What? " I said. He pointed to Shadow Bonnie. I look at Shadow Bonnie and realized that he was going to a different area in the vents. I quietly- But fast, crawl to Shadow Bonnie. " So which way..? " I said. There was multiple paths- I had to trust the Shadows to bring me to the right path. " I- I actually don't know..Though I think we go that way. " Shadow Bonnie said, Then pointed to the far right. " Ok go first. " I said. He then crawled over to the path. " I think we're going the ri-- " Shadow Freddy then got caught off by falling down- These vents aren't as stable as I thought.. The vent made a loud thud. Shadow Freddy looked up. " guys help me back up..! " He said. I reached my hand out and tried to grab his hand. I hear footsteps coming right to where Freddy is. I immediately grab Freddy's hand and pull him up. We noticed that it was Vanny- Must be on patrol right now.. " Who's up there!? " She said in anger. I gulped. I was still holding onto Freddy's hand so I decided to crawl to a different side of the vent- Anywhere but here is fine for me. " I guess nobody's there- Must be the rats or something.. " Vanny said. " Freddy are you okay..? " I said. Freddy seemed to have bright purple shades in his cheeks and face. I tilt my head in confusion. " Is something wrong? " I said. He seemed to be a bit silent. After a few minutes he finally did something and pointed to my hand and his. I realized I haven't let go of him yet- " Oh..! ah..um..Sorry.. " I said, Letting go of his hand. I could feel my cheeks getting red out of embarrassment. " it's okay... " He said. " C'mon you weirdos- We need to hurry- We already almost lost freddy. " Bonnie said. " Oh! um..yeah sorry. " I said, nervously smiling. I crawled to Bonnie- Freddy followed. " I think somebody is down here... " I said. The shadows looked at me, confused. I open up the vent very slowly- being very careful. I see an animatronic chained up to a machine- There's a computer right next to the machine that seems to be hooked up. The computer had a lightning bolt, Fire, and a snowflake- I think.. " I think someone is being held hostage..! " I said. Shadows eyes widened. They then looked down. " Who's that..? " Freddy said. " I don't know, I can't see properly- There's no light at where the animatronic is. " Bonnie said. " Maybe they need help..! " I said. " Do you seriously wanna help someone you don't even know? For all you know..They could be some evil maniac that belongs to Glitchtrap or..someone..! " Bonnie said. I sighed. " Can we at least see who it is? You guys might know them. " I said. They looked at each other. They sighed and nodded.  I smiled and slowly jumped down- making sure I don't make a lot of noise. Freddy jumps down. Bonnie held onto the vent tightly. " what's wrong? " I whispered. " sorry- I just don't want us to get caught.. " Bonnie whispered. He then slowly jumped down. We all then slowly walked to the animatronic. " Does anybody have any light? " I said. " We don't carry lights with us sadly- We are weak when it comes to lights.. " Freddy said. I sighed. I looked around. I noticed a drawer- There might be something in there that I can use. I walk over to the drawer. I open it and see an axe, some nails, A few screws, a flashlight, and a hammer. I grab the flashlight. " Found something. " I said. I then showed them. " Ok cool- Just don't point it at us while it's on.. " They said. I chuckled softly. I walk to the animatronic and turn on the flashlight. I then pointed it at the animatronic-- " No way...it's.. "