" Jon's Teddy Bear "

Bryan's POV

SMUT/LEMON WARNING

" he-hhehe...You're ~hic~ rreddd " Jon said to me. I felt myself start to burn up, Becoming more red by the second.. " Youuuu smel...n-niiceee..! ~hic~ " He said as he went closer to my face. " iii wonderrr whaat woU-- ~hic~ woul- would ~hic~ happen..if i i i-- I'd do th-~hic~thisss " He said. He then kissed me. My eyes widened as I realized what he was doing- He licked my lips, asking for entrance. I didn't let him but then he bit my lip which made me open my mouth. His tounge then explored my mouth. He then deepened the kiss. I tried pushing him but I couldn't. He then went down to my neck and began to lick slowly on my neck. He licked a certain spot which made me release a small moan of pleasure. He then licked it more, bit on it, and then sucked on it. I started to moan more but I covered my mouth, Not wanting to make any noises. He then stopped and looked at me. " you're enjoying thi-this..?~ " He said. I didn't answer. " Hmp..Fine I'll make you enjoy it. " He said. He then started to rub his area on my area. I began to moan louder, " a-ahh..~! " I let out. He grinned in success. He continued to rub his area on mine. I moaned in pleasure. He then took off my shirt. " e-eh..?! " I said, My eyes widened. He took off his shirt. He then looked at my pants. He better not..I thought to myself. He grabbed onto my pants and slid them off. He took off his pants as well. We were just in our underwear. I hear footsteps. Oh no.. I hear knocking on the door. " H-hey Jon..? Yeah...um..it's Davis..I wanted to tell you that I'm sorry..I-I didn't mean to make you mad..I just wanted to know what Bryan was up to.. " Davis said. Jon flipped us over to where I was on top of him. He then put my head on his chest. " Are..a-are you there..? " Davis said. I can hear Jon's heartbeat..He moved me to his side and then he cuddled me like I was his teddy bear. " Do you..Do you want me to come in..? " Davis said. My eyes widened. oh no..please don't.. " I'm g..guessing that's a no..I'll come back tomorrow okay..? I'm gonna go stay in one of the hotel rooms.. Good night Jon, Love you. " Davis says. I can hear footsteps beginning to go away. I looked at Jon and see that he's asleep. I..I still need to get Springtrap his beer.. I looked at Jon's lips. That can wait.. I gave Jon a kiss and then fell asleep in his arms.

In The Morning

Jon's POV

I woke up with a huge headache. I sigh. I then tried to pick up my arms but I feel something stopping my arms. I look and see Bryan. My eyes widened. What the fuck did we do last night..I realized that both me and him are basically naked..- Did I fucking rape him or something?- Or did we have-- oh jeez..Oh no..I better not have done anything bad..Ugh no wonder I have a damn headache!! It's because I fucking drank..I move my arms slowly so then I won't wake up Bryan. I then got up and yawned. I stretched my arms and legs. Wait..Isn't this...I just cheated on Davis..Oh no...no no no no..I cheated on him..Oh my god I'm such a bad person.. I look at Bryan. He seems peaceful..I blink my eyes so then I can properly wake up. I get up and walk over to where Bryan is sleeping at. I shake him a bit so then he can wake up. " mm..hm..j-jon no.. " bryan mumbled out. I looked at me confused. " mm..y-you're so..mmh..bi..big jon.. " He mumbled out. My eyes widened and I became red. I shake him more. " AH DADDY- " He yelled out. I looked at him- Red as a tomato. He looked at me. We stared at each other for a good 2 minutes. " Uhm..Th..This is awkward..isn't it..? " Bryan said while rubbing his neck. " It pretty is.. " I said. I looked at Bryan's neck and abs, " Bryan- you have hickeys all over you-- " I said, I then realized why. " do...do you remember about anything last night? " I said. He began to think. " Ah! yes..uhm..So basically I went to this room to get some beer for springtrap- since you said you were gonna get a drink so I obviously followed you so I can find some. I tried to get some but then you got mad at me and basically jumped at me- We somehow got onto the bed and well you kinda got a little dirty and undressed both of us...I'm guessing you gave me hickeys. " He said. I stayed silent for a few minutes. " So I cheated on Davis? " I said. " Pretty much.. " He said. We then decided that we should put on our clothes.

Davis' POV

...So he cheated on me..huh..? I though to myself. I was leaned against the door and listening to every single fucking word. Glad to know that Jon and I were nothing..Glad to know that I have more of a reason to get rid of Bryan. I'll make sure everyone turns against you Bryan..I'll make sure that you'll go back to glitchtrap..and I'll make sure that you suffer..Of course not die since that's too much of an easy death..Now now Bryan..You're okay..But not forever.