" The Vision "

Author's note:

Lazy :|

2 days later

Bryan woke up in a strange room, His head hurt and he couldn't move. He felt horrible. He looked to the side and see someone. " h..hello? who are you..!? " Bryan yelled out. The person turned around for a split second then the whole room flashed. Leading to Bryan passing out again. The strange person stood beside him.

" tsk tsk..I wonder what'd you look like..with a bit of more evil in you. Then..Not a single person would love you. Your friends would betray you..the animatronics would leave you...and Jon will NEVER love you. " They said, letting out a burst of evil laughter. They then took out a needle and injected it into Bryan. Footsteps would be heard. " Ya done yet? " Someone said. The strange person yelled out " Almost! " they then turned off the lights and left the room.

--------------------
Jon was worried sick. Bryan had dissapeared..and Davis. He was scared, for both of them. He decided that he should calm down, they would come back just like Bryan did. He sat down on the couch and watched from the window as the animatronics talked, laughed, and enjoyed their day. Jon let out a sigh. " how am I supposed to make myself feel fine.. " He said.

He stood up and walked downstairs and went to the animatronics. He noticed that some of them were a bit odd..he shook it off. " Hey everyone, How's everything going? " Jon says, trying to join the conversation. Helpy turned to Jon. " Oh doing great, are you okay? you look stressed. " Helpy said. Jon jolted and smiled. " Don't worry, I'm fine. " he then let out a small chuckle.

--------------
Bryan woke up again, the pain being worse. Small tears forming his eyes. He didn't know how he got there or why he's there. The can't remember anything..he then saw a small vision.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
the vision

" Hey Bryan, How's everything going? " Davis asks. " oh I'm fine..you seem in a good mood..did something happen? " Bryan asks. Davis let out a small chuckle. " oh nothing.. Here, I made you a cupcake! Jon said I should apologize for being rude to you so I decided I should.. " Davis let out, Holding out a chocolate cupcake with beautiful red icing. It had a small chocolate chip on it to top it off.

Bryan looked at him strangley but then smiled softly. " Thank you Davis! I'm glad you want to apologize.. " Bryan says, He took the cupcake and took a bite. He then started feeling dizzy..off..and tired. He looked up at Davis. He noticed a small smile on his face. Everything then went black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

y yall still reading this like oml ily guys v9uv9uv8ys8tvlnlbudysubudwugugig oknokokokok take this pleaee bcyz im starting online school in like 3 or 4 days vuvyd5dln okok ily ily ily bye bye 💞💞💞