" Promising Friendship "

Bryan's POV

I woke up in my hotel room..It smelled like..Jon..Was he in here while I was gone? I got out of bed and went to the mirror. I looked at my face and realized the stuff is gone! Thank jesus..I fixed my hair up a bit and washed my face. I hear knocking. " Come in.. " I said. The door opened. I hear footsteps coming close to me..I noticed it was Molten Freddy. " Look here bryan.. " He said. I looked at him. He then pinned me against the wall. He put his hand around my neck..I could tell he was making sure I don't try anything. " If you dare touch anybody here like how you did yesterday then I'll rip your damn guts out! " Molten said. I took this to heart and pushed him away. " Why would I hurt my own animatronics. " I said. I walked out of the room. I noticed the shadows were waiting for me. " Where's springtrap? " I said. " He said he doesn't want to be here. " Shadow freddy said. " So he wants to go back to the hell hole?- " I said but then got caught off by Springtrap. " Why the fuck would I go over there? They're some fuckers. They can go ahead and suck my damn di-- " Springtrap got caught off by Shadow bonnie covering his mouth. Springtrap muffled. " Shhh kids are watching. " Shadow bonnie said. Springtrap looked at him confused.
" Hi everyone ;) " Shadow Bonnie said to the readers. Springtrap then bit Shadow bonnie's hand. " Gah! Ow!! You bitch! " Shadow bonnie said. Springtrap grinned. " Ok ok-- c'mon kids. " I said. They looked at me like I was crazy. I burst into laughter. " C'mon let's go fuck heads. " I said. I walked down stairs and they followed. I noticed Helpy. " Hey Helpy. " I said. She turned around and sighed. " Bryan. Why must you still be here.. " She said. I shrugged. " Any ideas on where Jon is? " I said. " He's with his boyfriend. " She said. " And where's that? " I said. " Davis' Office-- Or well..Your old office. " Helpy said. I sighed and walked to where my office is. After a long walk I finally got to the office. I knocked on the door. I hear soft moaning and grunting. It took me a while to realize what's going on. I soon became disgusted. Springtrap hid behind the shadows..Not wanting to see what's going on. The shadows simply covered their eyes- Shadow Bonnie covered mine. I slowly open the door. " Um-- Hello?!- Is jon in here? " I said. I then hear someone hit their head. I told shadow bonnie to uncover my eyes. I looked in the room. I see davis with Jon's long old jacket. I see Jon sweating and panting.. He had his clothes all messed up. I sighed.

He...He does know I love him..right..?

" Did..Did I come at a bad time? " I said. They slowly nodded. I almost threw up. " W-Well.. I wanted to know where's all the other animatronics.. And I wanted to talk to Jon but that's long gone now. " I said. Mumbling the last part. " Ah..Um..Yeah.. Their most likely at cirucs baby's tent.. or at Lefty's place. " Jon said. " Ok thanks... " I said, Trying to avoid contact. " Hey Bry-- " Jon tried to say but then got caught off by Davis, " C'mon babe..let's continue. " Davis said while smiling. Shadow bonnie then covered my eyes and I could hear a thud, and hear clothes being taken off. Shadow bonnie slowly picked me up and closed the door. " I fucking hate my damn life. " Springtrap said. " Glad to know we have something in common. " I said. Shadow bonnie put me down. " Is there any quicker way to get there..? " I said. Tired of what the walk we did a while ago. " Not really. " Shadow Bonnie said. I sighed. We began to walk to Circus baby's tent. I saw a few animatronics there..Probably the only ones on right now. All the attention went to me and Springtrap. I passed through everyone and went to circus baby and nedd bear..They were the only ones that I can count on right now. I sat down next to them. " Guys? " I said. They looked at me and backed away as they realized who I was. " Guys..Please..I'm not like..I'm not like glitchtrap..Please....I'm still me! Don't you remember who helped you out of that hell hole..? " I said to them. " You're probably trying to trick us! Trying to gain our trust and then back stab us like the traitor you are!! " Circus baby yelled at me. Everyone then looked at me like I was a bad guy.. " Baby please.. " I begin to tear up. " C'mon baby...A while ago you wanted to hear him out..He's just being labeled because of the people he hangs out with.. " Nedd bear said. I hugged nedd bear and cried. Shadow bonnie and Shadow Freddy began to comfort me. Springtrap was hiding behind the shadows so then nobody can hit him. " C'mon Bryan..Why don't we go where it's quiet? " Nedd bear said. He picked me up. The shadows, Springtrap, and baby followed nedd bear and me. We decided that we should be at the pool..Or..water park??- I don't know. He put me down on one of the chairs. " You guys...You guys do care about me right..? " I asked all of them. Circus baby nodded slowly. Nedd bear nodded while smiling. The shadows nodded. Springtrap was hesitant..He shrugged..Not knowing how to feel right now. I smiled.

Lefty's POV

" You did WHAT?!- " I got caught off by him shutting me up. " Lefty..He's not to be trusted..He's with SPRINGTRAP for gods sake! " Molten yelled out. I sighed. " So what..?- Just because he's hanging around Springtrap doesn't mean he's a bad person Molten! " I said. " Of course it means he's a bad person! Do I really need to refresh your damn brain and remind you of what he fucking did!? " Molten yelled at me. I sighed and began to become angered "Molten..Remember when you were with Springtrap? " I said to him. He slowly began to shut up. " Do you remember all the times I insisted that you weren't bad? and how you told me that you wished that you could be like me? More happier and understanding?..Well you're fucking bad at trying to understand this damn situation.. Please..Put yourself in bryan's shoes. They're fucking friends and you have to accept that.....I accepted you so..you should accept him.. " I said to him. I walked away. " L-Lefty..! C'mon! Come...Come back! " I hear him say out to me. I stopped. I can't just leave him..That won't make me better.. I looked at him and ran to him..I hugged him tight..He fell down and we were on the floor hugging tightly. I could feel oil..or what to us is..tears or blood. I looked up at him and noticed that he was crying. " I-...I thought you were gonna leave me.. " He said. " I would never.. " I said as I hugged him closer. " But can you promise me something Molten..? " I said to him. " Promise me that.. You'll try to accept bryan.. " I said to him. He was hesitant..But then promised. We then continued to hug.

My Strange Obsession // TFF/THE FAMOUS FILMS [DISCONTINUED]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara