...

Hey Everyone! I wanted to say that this book will be on a small hiatus..! ..Please..don't hate me..It's just that..Some of my family members that live with me are sick and I haven't got a good sleep schedule..I've been staying up and not being able to sleep since..

1. I've been worried about my family..I'm scared if they might have Corona and might even get me sick.

2. Haven't been eating properly. I've just been feeling sick to the stomach because I've only been eating twice or once everyday..and mostly it's just soup, sandwich, and chips.

3. Haven't posted on my channel. As much as I would love to..I just haven't been feeling motivated to even post on my channel. I make videos..I TRY to! But I would always give up on the whole video.. and even then I don't have any video ideas..

4. Haven't been watching TFF. Like I said..I've been trying to take care of myself and my channel..I know this book is all about JonJon/ToiletJon and TFF/Bryan but I just haven't been watching Bryan's videos because I just never get the time..I feel like if I don't watch it then I would say something false and get hate for it..

5. I've been getting a lot of headaches and I can't properly type to make a chapter- I'm taken this moment to type because I don't have a headache right now.

I'm sorry for disappointing you guys..I'm honestly so horrible and is bad at writing or even making up storylines..I'm suprised people even read this book..

Thank you guys for being so supportive and nice to me. I don't deserve any of you guys. Love you all dearly.