" Molten wants to hangout! "

Bryan's POV

Me and Jon finished cleaning up and getting ourselves clothed. I looked at Jon and noticed that he seemed so down..scared..and..nervous? I bit my lip..worried. " U-Uhm..So..! What's wrong? " I said. He looked at me. " I'm fine Bryan. It's not like I just cheated on Davis with someone he absolutely hates. Yeah, of course not. " He said. I looked down and hated myself more than ever. He grabbed a beer and passed it to me. I looked at him confused. " It's..for springtrap..As much as I hate him. I have to try and accept that you guys are somewhat friends. " He said. I smiled at him. I got up and held the beer carefully. " Do you..want to get to know my friends better? " I said. He stopped for a second. " I..I think it's better off if I just stay here for a while..or maybe hang around with the animatronics... " He said. I nodded. I opened the door and waved bye. I then closed the door. " Well well well...  " someone said. I looked and saw who Springtrap. " OH SHit- What the hell Springtrap! " I said. I then shoved the beer to his chest. " Take the damn beer- god.. " I said. " You literally are so disgusting. " Spring said. I looked at him confused while I had my arms crossed. I then saw where he was looking at...right..at..my..neck...... I then covered up my neck. " F-Fuck off! " I said. " You know you're just gonna get your heart broken right..? He's just using you..and then he's gonna run off to Davis. " He said. I then became silent.. " I'm sorry Bryan..Wanna maybe hang out? Lefty said he wanted to do something. " Spring said. " Ok.. " I said. He grabbed my hand. " Uh.. " I mumbled out. He then put a blindfold on my face. " Ah..sorry about grabbing your hand..Kinda have to lead you there. " He said. " I- Okay... " I said. He then pulled me around. It felt like we've been walking forever. " Carry meeee!! I'm so tired!!!! " I said. " For the 15th time, no. " He said. I then grabbed both of his arms from behind. I jumped up and landed on his back. I wrapped my legs around his waist. I wrapped my arms around his neck. He almost fell but then catched me and himself. He then was giving me a piggy back ride! " Hahah! Gotchu! " I said. I smiled. He sighed. " Seems like you fell for me- aye? " He said. " Spring please no. " I said. " You need some jokes in your life..damn. " He said. " That was a disgusting joke " I said. I can just tell he rolled his eyes. He then continued to walk. I could hear some animatronics having a conversation..What's even going on..? I thought to myself. Springtrap then put me down slowly. I almost fell but I grabbed Springtrap so I wouldn't fall. " Thanks Spring! " I said. " Whatever... " He said. I then feel a hand touch my shoulder. I felt around to try and figure out who it was. I then felt a mouth. " Who..is this? " I said. " It's..It's Molten. " Someone said. My eyes widened. Someone then took off my blindfold and I saw Molten. " I!!- I'm so sorry Molten!- I..I didn't mean to!! I'm so so so so sorry!! " I yelled out. He stayed still while holding my blindfold. " It's fine Bryan..I..wanted to maybe.. " He then bit his lip and fiddled around with his fingers. " To maybe hang out with me and Lefty...You can bring your..other friends with you. " He said. I smiled. " Sure! This isn't that type of cliche thing where you guys are planning on for it to just be you and me? " I said. Molten's eyes widened. " W-WHAT?! No!! I don't like you that way! It's wrong... " Molten said. Lefty burst out laughing. " Oh! Heheh..Sorry for assuming it's just the way you were acting and what you were saying.. " I said. He crossed his arms. " Whatever.. When are you and lefty free to hang out? " I said. " Whenever honestly..Me and Lefty don't really do much so we're free whenever you are. " Molten said. " Alright then! Springtrap! Can you get the shadows? " I said. " Uh-- Yeah sure. "  He said. He then yelled out " SHADOW BONNIE IS GAY FOR SHADOW FREDDYY!! " the shadows then appeared out of nowhere. " Fuck you Springtrap " They both said at the same time. Everyone then burst into laughter.