Chapter 3

Five years have gone by. In these years Rishab has changed a lot. His father's business has grown to new heights. So he has all the luxuries he can ask for. He is still the sweet son when at home but his attitude changes when he is outside.

He is doing his engineering at one of the top engineering colleges in Mumbai. He is in the third year of B.Tech. He is one of the most popular guys here. He has been hitting gym and built a great body. He has been an all rounder, great in sports, good in studies, amazing guitar player and talented singer. Girls go crazy for this handsome hunk. But Rishab is ruthless when it comes to behaving. He has no real friends. Some guys just stick with him for his money. He passes crude comments, rags new students and can be dangerous when angry. There had been several instances where he had got into fights and even beat fellow students. But nobody had the guts to complain against him. His reputation among the teachers is however different. He is one of the best students getting high grades. He has one more quality, he is genius when it comes to computers. Hacking, coding and writing new programs are his favourite time pass.

He hangs out with few class mates who enjoy his extravagant lifestyle. Rishab loves to throw parties, take people out to restaurants, and buys them stuffs. Prince is one of his gang mate. He is a big flirt and has no values in anything. Although he belongs to a well-to-do political family, he uses Rishab's money to woo girls. He is bad at studies and has got a chance in the college only because of his father's connections. Rishab has a girl friend Roshini. They are together only because they are most popular and good looking people in the college. Roshini loves the lifestyle Rishab has and so she uses him to get whatever she wants. Bunty, Aasif, Pooja and Tarun are others in the group. Rishab knows everything that these people claiming to be his friends are just with him because of his reputation in the college and money that he has. But he simply doesn't care, he has lost faith in friendship. He has become bitter. All he cares is his family and his interest in computers.

The new session has just begun and first year students are about to come. Rishab's gang are sitting in the canteen waiting for him and talking. Bunty starts,"Yaar, first year students will join today..Can you bet how many hot girls will be there?" Aasif replies,"No matter how many comes, koi tujhe ghas nahi dalne wali." Bunty hits him with the note book and says,"Why do you say that? I am not that bad looking." Tarun says,"No you don't look bad but you look stupid. Girls like studs like Our Prince. Kyon bhai..thik bola na." Prince who was busy on phone hangs up the call and says,"Do you know what girls want?? Attention and money..samjhe..I give them both and I am handsome. So I have so many of them running around me. You people won't get one so forget it..Tarun is lucky to get Pooja..but you Bunty are hopeless." Pooja looking up from her phone says,"Hello, I am not Tarun' girlfriend..please..I need someone like Rishab..Great body, handsome, rich..deadly combo..By the way where is he?" Prince ignores her and says,"First year students need a good welcome. I want enjoy that.." Just then the canteen guy comes with the bill and says,"Bhaiya bill aaj clear kardo.." Prince replies,"You guys haven't cleared the bill yet.." Aasif says,"Rishab hasn't come yet. You give na." Prince laughs,"Are you crazy?? Why should I pay for you people? Let Rishab come and pay..I am not wasting my money behind you fools." He tells the boy,"Rishab ayega toh clear kardega..abhi ja."

First year students starts arriving to the college. Two girls come together on a scooty and enter the gate. Suddenly a car comes out of nowhere and rashly overtakes them. The girl unable to keep her balance dashes the scooty to the back of the car and both fall down along with their scooter. Students gather around and the gang also arrive at the scene. Few boys come and help the girls to get up, picking their scooter too. The gang rush and starts shouting at them. Bunty starts,"Hey, what did you do? You scratched the expensive car. Bhai Prince these are first year students. Look what they have done." Tarun then says,"Do you know whose car is this, you stupid girls?? Pay for the damages now." One of the girls who was sitting behind says,"Sorry bhaiya. We had not seen the car, it came so fast..we... " The other girl interrupts her and says,"Why are you saying sorry? Hello mister..whom did you call stupid??tu hoga stupid. And paying for damages?? Not me..But the one driving this car will pay me for damaging my scooty. Samjha gadha.." Prince comes up and with a devil smile says,"Woow..Nice..First day and so much attitude. I like it..What's your name baby?" In the meantime passenger side door opens and Roshini in a short dress and heavy makeup gets down. She comes to the gang making a face,"What's the masla hun?? Oo hell.. Ris darling..come and look what these stupid girls have done to your car."  The girl goes near her face, and says,"Hey makeup ki dukan, never call me stupid or.." And just then a tall, dark and handsome guy gets down holding a phone. He hangs up the phone and comes closer to Roshini and looks at the girl standing in front of her. The girl continues,"My name is Khushi Chopra, I know how to take care of you guys..And you mister, it's your fault, gadi chalana nahi ata toh driver rakho..see I am not paying for any damages, you will pay.." Roshini backs up and says,"Ris dear, teach this girl a lesson..Never seen any First year girls with so much attitude.." Rishab removes his glares and goes towards Khushi and says,"Yes you know very well how to take care of things.. come closer and leave, causing permanent damage." Khushi backs off as she tries to find traces of the person she knew in the guy standing in front of her. Rishab pulls out his wallet, takes out some money and throws it on the scooter. He goes near her, bringing his face closer to her ear whispers,"Now vanish like you usually do..But this time I'll be around..Welcome to hell...Pari.." He moves back, puts his hand around Roshini' waist and goes away towards the classes with his gang. Khushi stands there speechless, trying to understand what happened just now..