Can they be together again?

Rishi was like a shadow following his Pari. He ensured she doesn't see him, covering his head with the hood, walking behind them maintaining good distance. But he knew that she had sensed something. He had got into the shop when she had seen him outside the restaurant. He went to the nightclub after them too. Sitting at the bar, drinking he had kept his eyes on her. He had seen those guys trying harass her and the other girls. He could not sit anymore when one of them tried to touch her inappropriately.

Rishab can tolerate all insults, all pain but he will never tolerate anybody hurting his Pari. He had lost his cool and in the rage had attacked the guy. He was happy being dragged into police station as he had taught those guys a lesson. He is ready to do again anytime for her. He knew he would get out once he get a chance to call anyone at his office. But he had not expected to be out so soon. He was surprised to see Khushi standing in the police station signing for his freedom.

Khushi was shocked to find a stranger showering blows to the guys who misbehaved with her. But soon she understood he was no stranger. She knew why he was smiling even after being handcuffed and dragged by the police. Jenny had come closer and had asked her,"Do you know him babe?" Khushi had taken a deep breathe and had said," Yes. He is Rishi." Jenny looking surprised," Your old boyfriend? He lives here? You knew that?" Khushi had not replied her then. She had just looked at him, he was smiling as he was dragged and put into the back of police car which drove away. Jenny had convinced Khushi to go to police station to bail him out. She had said,"Whatever your issues are there with him, you can't deny he fought for you. He is innocent. We need to get him out. I will go with you, come." Khushi knew what she was saying was only truth. She had agreed to go with her.

Rishab was initially surprised to see her as he came out of the custody  Khushi had seen it in his eyes. As he followed them outside, he had heard Jenny whisper,"He is hurt and drunk. We should drop him home in our taxi. That's the least we could do, isn't it." Rishab had hence said,"Maut bas aajaye yahaan, khushi se apna lun usse.
Pyar ka saath milgaye aur koi tammnna kyun ho mujhe..."

Jenny turns to Rishab and says," Hi, I am Jennifer, but everyone calls me Jenny. You are Rishii right."
Rishab smiles and says,"Jo chahe bula lo, hum hazir ho jayenge. Bas pyar se woh muskura dein, jeeteji marjangein.." Jenny looks at him and says," What? Khushi what did he say?" Khushi says, "Ignore him. He is crazy." Rishab smiles and says," Ya Jenny your friend is correct. Ignore me just like she is doing. I am seriously crazy. But thank you for bailing me out." Jenny smiles and says," Well you are hurt. Should we take you to some hospital? We were thinking if we could drop you somewhere after that." Rishab looks at Khushi and then says,"If it won't cause any trouble to your friend there, I will be honoured to go with you. But I don't think I need any doctor for now."

The three get into the taxi and drive off. Rishab is grinning from ear to ear as he is sitting near her Pari.

He tries to smell her hair and Khushi turns towards him

He tries to smell her hair and Khushi turns towards him. Rishab shows his teeth and she says," Daant dikhana band kar. Munh se drinks ki smell arahi hai." Rishab puts his hand on his mouth but still does not stop grinning. Jenny gets a call from her room mate. She says to Khushi,"My roommate is sick. I need to be with her. Can I get down first? Hey Risshi you're sure, you don't need a doc?" Rishab says that he is fine. Jenny says bye to both of them and gets down.Khushi is left alone with Rishab in the taxi.

Khushi asks," Where do you stay?" Rishab still smiling says," Kyun tu chalegi mere ghar?" Khushi gets irritated and says,"No interest. Take your girls there. I need to drop you home."
Rishab says,"Thikana kahan hai humara, poochte hai woh mujhse. Dhoonde ki taklif hi kyun karte ho, jhank ke dekhlo apne dil mein."
Khushi says,"Just shut up. Will you tell me or not?" Rishab doesn't answer but keep looking at her and smiling. Khushi stops the taxi near her apartment. She says," You can take the taxi home, wherever it is." As Khushi gets down, Rishab also gets down. Khushi asks," Why are getting down here?"Rishab says," You pay the taxi. Sorry I think I have lost my wallet in the nightclub. I will walk home. I like to walk." Khushi pays the taxi and turns to see Rishab sitting on the stairs. He lifts his head and says," You go inside. I will leave after sometime." Khushi says," You are drunk and hurt. You should have taken the taxi. Let me call you one." As she tries to call one, Rishab gets up and says," No need to care for me. I will go myself." He tries to walk away but falls down. Khushi goes to him and finds he is bleeding from a cut near his eyebrows. She says," Come with me."

Khushi takes him to his apartment and makes him sit on the sofa of his living room. Rishab says,"Mujhe yahaan kyun layi hai? Irada kya hai?" Khushi doesn't reply and goes inside to get the first aid box. She comes out and sits down beside him. She starts cleaning his wound and put medicines on it. She gives him a ice pack on his eyes and gets up. Rishab holds her hand and asks," You forgot to put medicine in here(pointing his heart). It's is pain Pari for years now. Do you have any medicines for that?" Khushi removes his hand and says," You can sleep here on the couch. Go home when you feel better in the morning." Rishab says,"Are you not scared of a drunken guy who sleeps around with girls? You are asking him to spend the night in your home." Khushi replies," Rishi tu sach jana chahta hai? No I am not scared of you. I know you will not let anything happen to me. I know you will not harm me. I know you still love me. You are talking about your wound. You have given me a bigger wound too. You can't see your mistakes." Rishab looks up to her and says,"You have so much trust that I won't harm you ever. You believe that I still love you. Then where was that trust that day." Rishab gets up and leaves the house. Khushi sits down on the sofa and looks at the medicines in the first aid box. What he just said now makes so much sense. Why couldn't she believe him that day when she still trust him that he will protect her always?

Hi friends,
Gap of years requires smaller steps to cover them..please read, like, comment and vote..
Lots of💕💕💕💕