Starting a new Life

"Yeh subha bahut khoobsurat hai aaj,
Tera chehera jo samne hai mere.
Mujhe aaj kisi cheez ka ilm nahi,
Bahon mein main chupa hun jo tere. .

Zindagi beintehaa pyar mein beetein,
Tere daman se main yun lipta rahun.
Tu bas mujhe istarah thame rakh,
Main yunhi shiddat se tujhe chahata rahun."

Rishab takes a deep breath smelling her sweet fragrance as he nuzzles the neck of Khushi and whispers these lines. She runs her fingers through his hair and kisses his forehead, holding him close. She can't stay away from him anymore, never leave him again. A shiver runs down through her spine, just thinking about it. Rishab understands it and says,"There is nothing to fear baby. I am not going anywhere. I will always be with you now. I love you and in every life, I will love to fall in love with you only."

Rishab looks up and puts his lips on hers. No matter how much they spend their time together, they feel they don't get enough of each other. The desires to be in each other's arms, to kiss, to make love has been intense. They lock their lips, kissing, chewing and tasting each other till they run out of breath. He starts kissing her every inch of exposed skin, leaving behind red mark. Khushi with a moan, says,"Ri..shi.. stop.. baby.. " He licks her ear lobe, whispering,
"Mat rok mujhe tu, tere lobon ku yun chune de aaj. Mujhe koi hosh nahi hai, main aaj janaat mein hun.."
Rishab coming closer, starts kissing her jawline, trailing his way on the neck to her nape. He again tries to kiss her but Khushi puts her palm over his mouth saying, "Bas.. Let me go now.. Rishaan will wake up. I need to make breakfast also." Rishab shakes his head,"No. I won't let you go. I want to keep loving you like this." Khushi says,"Acha and if Rishaan comes over and see us like this then?" Rishab kisses her cheek and says,"Baby I just can't stay away from you. And don't forget we are newly married? And it's compulsory for newly married couples to always love each other." Khushi with all her might, tries to push his heavy body off her but failing miserably says,"This the cheesiest line I have ever heard in my life. And newly wed? We have been married for 6 years now." Rishab smiles and kissing her forehead, rolls back on the bed, releasing Khushi from his hold,"But for me, our wedding happened just few days back.. I don't yet remember much, not even that day in Church.."

Khushi could see sadness on his face but before she could say anything, there a loud knock on the door. Khushi puts on her robe and goes to open the door. As soon as she opens it, Rishaan rushes into the room and gets up on the bed, showering kisses to his father. "Arey chodo, kitna kissy karoge? Aap bhi mumma and dad jaise ho gaye ho, always kissy.", says Rishab mimicking his son. Rishaan laughing at his act slams his palm on his forehead and says,"Aley, dad toh meli nakal kal lahe hai.. bad boy dad..Mumma see dad iz a bad boy.." Rishab starts tickling Rishaan as he rolls laughing on the bed and says,"Acha? Dad is a bad boy hun? Abb bolo?" "He..he.. no..no dad cholo.. no.. dad is good..", says Rishaan in between his laugh. Khushi looks at her son and husband laughing and playing on the bed, standing near the door. She has tears in her eyes, happy tears. She thinks tears are so funny they sometimes forget to come out when the pain is sharp inside but they surely show themselves when emotions are high, when one is happy. Wiping the tears she smiles at the beautiful scene, that she had always dreamt of.

After coming out of Khurana Mansion, Rishab had returned back to Kolkata. He had decided to settle down here. Khushi and Rishaan are comfortable here. They can be away from Akhilesh Khurana and close to Sachin's family. He had hence purchased an apartment near Sachin's house before leaving for Mumbai. So after returning they had decided to move into the new home. Aditya and Radhika surprised them by visiting them at Sachin's place the next day they had returned from Mumbai. They had arrived with their one year old daughter, whom they have named Riya.