Chapter 4

Khushi stands there speechless trying to understand everything. Her friend Priya comes up to her and asks,"Are you okay??" Khushi murmurs,"Rishi??" Priya asks again,"What? Who? Tu thik hai na? What did that guy tell you in your ears??" Khushi smiles and says,"Nothing lets go or else we will be late for the class." She picks up the money, parks her scooty and holding Priya's hand goes towards the classes.

After the classes are over, the teacher leaves and seniors enter. Some second year students of same branch enter and close the door. They tell the students to stand up to show respect to the seniors. Introduction session begins. Just then the door opens and third year students enter. One of them grabs the hand of one second year student and asks,"Have you forgotten your manners?? Seniors ke hote huye tum log yahan pehle aagaye??" Just then Rishab and his gang arrive. Rishab looks dashing in denim, tees and jacket. His arms are around Roshini's waist. Prince is on his side and he is holding a girl by her waist. All second year students become nervous looking at Rishab. One of them comes near him and says,"We haven't started introduction session yet. We didn't know you were coming now." Rishab pushes him aside and Prince holds her collar and says,"Pehle baap ata hai phir beta..Yaad rakhna.."

Khushi is sitting on the first row of benches. She thinks, 'Yeh mera hi Rishi hai ya koi aur..He has changed so much.. He is angry on me, but when he will know everything he will understand. And we will again be best friends.' Bunty says,"To stay in this campus without any problems, remember few things..Respect your seniors, do as you are told and never take any panga with us..Now everyone give your introduction one by one."

As asked the freshers start giving their intro but the gang make fun of each and everything. Then Khushi's turn comes and she stands up. She says,"I am Khushi Chopra. I completed my.." Rishab interrupts saying,"Not interested, next." Khushi does not react and sits down. And immediately Rishab says,"Hey you girl..Who asked you to sit down.Did I??" Khushi slowly gets up and is about to say something but Rishab signals her to keep quite. She stands there until all her classmates give their introduction. Some of his classmates go near each bench and make some freshers to sing, say dialogues etc. Khushi is still standing and she stares at Rishab. Rishab using his hands signals her to come. She goes and stands in front of him. Rishab looks at her from top to bottom and then says,"So, what can you do?" Khushi replies,"What do you mean?" Rishab looks at Roshini and she says, " Ris Baby my sandals are soo dirty..But I can't bend na in this dress." Rishab gives her a kiss on her cheek and says, "Don't worry babe, this girl will help you..Clean her sandals dear." Khushi gets angry,"Listen Rishi..." Rishab interrupts,"No baby, don't..Address me as Sir..seniors are your sirs and mams.." Khushi is agitated, she says,"Fine Sir, but don't call me baby..I am nobody's baby..And I am not going to do anything like that. I am not her servant. Stop doing these, here ragging is not allowed. Don't forget that." Rishab starts to laugh along with Roshini. With a devil smile he says,"Who is ragging here BABY? We are having interaction classes..Now if you can't help your senior what can I say?  Okay then, see my friend here is so upset today, give this poor chap a kiss then.He will be happy." Saying this he pulls Bunty in front of her. Khushi points his finger in front of his face and says,"I will complain against all these if you don't stop now." Rishab laughs again, pushes Bunty away. Prince who is with a group of freshers calls Roshini and she leaves. Rishab says,"Then what will you do then.. give me a kiss then. We are old friends. Remember?? Oo sorry you don't remember things..My mistake." Khushi in a stern voice says, "Listen Sir, with due respect, don't dare to do anything that you will repent later. I am leaving." Rishab holds her arm and says,"Not so easily BABY..Not this time.." Khushi removes his hand and says,"Watch me." And she leaves the room.

Khushi goes to the washroom and starts crying. She can't believe Rishi would behave like this with her. He might be angry but asking her to clean sandals and kissing someone is so cheap thing to do. She splashes water on her face and comes out of the room. Just as she is about to go, someone holds her hand and pulls her inside one empty room. She is about to shout when she sees that it's no one but Rishi. She tries to free herself from his grip but Rishab holds her tightly. She says," Rishi, Please chod mujhe.." Rishab with a smirk says,"Oo tumhe yaad hai yeh naam? I thought you have forgotten..Rishi is dead..This is Rishab and for you Sir." Khushi says,"Fine Sir, leave me..why are you holding me?" Rishab replies showing disgust,"How dare you leave without my permission? Meri baatein khatam nahi hui thi.." Khushi asks,"What do you want from me?" Rishab replies,"I don't want anything from you baby. Just letting you know that I will hurt you everyday that I am here. I want to see the same pain and disgust in your eyes that I felt in these years. Khushi why.. why did.." Rishab leaves her hand as he doesn't want her to see he is still in pain. He turns his face,"Get lost now." Khushi rubs her wrist which is in pain now as Rishab had held them too tight. Her eyes are red from crying. She turns towards the door but returns back. She takes out the money from her bag and puts it on the table nearby. She says,"Take your money. Another thing you can hurt me anyway you want, like the way you did today..But you know what, I know that it hurts you too every time you attempt to do so. You don't know the truth. That's why I told you don't do something that you will repent later Sir." Khushi turns away and leaves the room. Rishab has tears in his eyes. It's true he hated himself every time he told her to do things today. But he can't help, he felt cheated when she went away without saying anything. She was not there when he needed his friend the most. And she has to pay for hurting him. He wipes his tears and says,"You will cry every day. You will hate me..Baby. You will hate me.."