Chapter 47

"What is happening here?", a voice says from behind. Khushi leaves Rishab as they turn to see Sikha standing staring at them. Khushi wipes her eyes as Sikha comes towards them. Looking at Khushi she asks Rishab,"Why were you hugging her? What is going on between the two of you?" Khushi tries to go from there when Rishab holds her hand and says,"Where do you think you are going? Stay with me. I still need to know everything." Sikha looks at him and says,"Rishab leave her hand. Why are you holding her? Kya chal raha hai please bataoge." "Sikha just leave now. Go from here. I need to talk to her.", says Rishab looking at Sikha. She looks shocked and removing Khushi's hand from his grip, she grabs his shirt and says,"You are asking me to leave? Me?" Rishab removes her hands from his shirt and pushes her back and says,"Keep your hands off me." Sikha in irritation says,"No. You are mine. You have to answer me." "Rishab Khurana is not answerable to anybody. Get that loud and clear.", says Rishab in a stern voice. "But you need to tell me who is she and why you want to talk to her?", Sikha says pulling Rishab's arm. "Rishab Khurana does not need any permission from a girl like you to talk to anyone. Now Get lost.", he replies looking into her eyes. Sikha has lost her mind by now, she starts hitting him with screams,"How dare you talk to me like this. I am Sikha Malhotra. Nobody has the guts to insult me." Rishab holds her hands stopping her from hitting, smirks and says,"Perhaps you haven't met anyone like me. I am Rishab Khurana. I do what I feel. You had the wrong image of me all these days. I am not one of your pets. Stay away from me. Samjhi." He pushes her away from him,a turns towards Khushi and says,"Let's get out of here."

Sikha claps her hands and says,"So your dad was correct. You wanted to come out of the prison so you were acting to be good. I didn't know the reason then but now it is evident. This woman. You are in her trap." Rishab stares at her and says," Don't you dare utter a single word against her." Sikha comes closer and looking at Khushi from head to toe, she says,"What have you seen in her that you want her more than me? And you, don't you know his is my fiance?" Rishab is about to say something when Khushi says," Please Rishi. Stop. Acha nahi lag raha hai." Sikha laughs and says, "So she has that control over you that you stop on her orders. What kind of woman are you? I get it, desperate for a guy. Single mother ho na. Rishab jaise, rich and handsome ladke ko kaun nahi trap karna chahega. You need money? How much, tell me? Take and leave." Rishab pulls Sikha away from Khushi and says," Just shut your f**king mouth. Don't you dare talk to her like this."

Sikha screams,"I 'll say because that's true. She is after you and using you for money." Khushi says,"Rishi, I can't tolerate these things anymore. I am leaving." And Khushi leaves the place immediately even after Rishab tries to stop her. He is about to go after her when Sikha grabs his hand. "You are not going anywhere." Rishab removes her grip and says,"Watch me. " Sikha still screams,"You are my fiance, we are engaged to be married. Why you are behaving like this with me? You said you loved me." Rishab looks at her and says,"I said I love Pari. You are not my Pari. And engaged? Who me? Sorry darling. I break this engagement right here. I never wanted to marry you." Rishab removes the ring from his finger and throws it on the ground and turning to leave.

Rishab goes looking for Khushi inside the hall and after not finding her, goes downstairs. He looks for her in the playroom. But the staff informs him that Khushi had already taken Rishaan and Siya with her. He goes out to but is stopped by Ramesh. Rishab says,"What the hell! Let me go. Leave my way." Ramesh puts his arms extended preventing him to go out saying,"Sir has asked me not to let you go alone. You are not going anywhere." Rishab holds his collar and says,"You will stop me? Try and do whatever you can. I 'll go now." He pushes him and tries to go out of the hotel. Ramesh goes after him and holding him from from behind he says,"Sir. Don't make me force you. I can't let you go." Ramesh is too strong for a well built Rishab. But in the midst of rage, he somehow pushes him and he falls on the ground. Siting over him, he starts showering punches, breaking his nose. He keeps saying," How dare you touch me! How dare!..I don't take these...s**t from people. Rishab Khurana doesn't allow being manhandled. How dare you.." Finding him bleeding now, Rishab gets up and goes out of the hotel. He stops a taxi from the road and directs him to go to Khushi's house.