Chapter 39

In the morning, Rishab stands before the door of Sachin and Priya's room, knocking. Sachin opens the door to find him standing with a smile on his face. Sachin smiles and says," Good morning Rishab! How are you feeling man this morning?" Rishab says," I am good. Are we going today?" Sachin says,"Are you sure you can travel? May you should rest. May be we must cancel.." Rishab almost screams, "No..no please I am fine. I have planned something. Don't cancel. Please come out. I am waiting outside near the vehicle."

Sachin, Priya, both the kids and Khushi come out to front of the hotel to find Rishab standing near a SUV with the driver, Bhagat grinning from ear to ear. Rishab looks at Khushi and he starts feeling the same pain, a congestion in his heart. A feeling he never had in these five years when he was living as Akhilesh Khurana's son. Rishaan runs towards Rishab and he bends to pick him up into his arm. Hugging him tightly, gives Rishab a sense of relief from the sudden pain he was having.
Controlling himself, he says," Hi Priya, hey Siya. How are you my darling?"
Siya smiles waving her hand from her mother's arms. He looks at Khushi and nods his head with a smile.

Priya looking at Khushi says,"I don't think you both met. Rishab this is.."
Rishab smiles and says,"Khushi Rishab Khurana. Right..We met last night. Had a good talk, kyun Khushiji?"
Rishab somewhere felt good saying the name, his name attached to her's felt so right.
Khushi controlling herself smiles and says, "Please call me Khushi."
Rishaan says,"Pease, Mein bolunga.. Sab chup kallo.."
Holding the chin of Rishab, he says,"Dadfiend this iz my mumma and mumma meet my new fiend.. Abhi aap lok hand shate kalo."

Rishab smiles and kissing him on his cheek, looks at Khushi and extends his hand. Khushi looks at him and puts her into his to shake. Rishab looks at her hand and he realises he knows this touch very well. He closes his eyes trying to remember something as Khushi takes back her hand. Rishab looks at his hand that had touched her and thinks this touch is not alien but very much familiar. He had held this hand many times before.

His thoughts are interrupted by Rishaan turning his face towards him to ask, "Dadfiend aap ko kal ktya hua tha? Why you fall like dhadham? Aap ko ladi hai kya?"
Rishab looks at him with a smile and kisses his cheeks,"No betu. I am alright. Sorry apko daradiya."
Rishaan kissing him back says, "I was not. Mein blave boy hun na, mujhe dall nahi lagta. But Mumma dall gayi thi. She was cying holding you. She was cying all nite, I heald."
Rishab looks at Khushi who scolds Rishaan,"Rishaan chup karo.  What's all this? Bahut baat karte ho tum. Chalo niche utro."
Rishab says, "Please it's okay. Don't scold him. Bacha hai. Let's go."

Rishab sits in the front beside Bhagat, the driver as others sit at the back of the 7 seater SUV. Rishab's eyes are stuck at Khushi whom he sees through the rear view mirror. He tries to recall where he had seen her. Everything from her face to her voice and now her touch, has made them determined that there is much more to their relationship than being some acquaintances. She is much more to him than just the wife of his alleged friend who is a big mystery till now. They reach at beautiful garden with a waterfall at one side. Bhagat who had arranged everything for Rishab takes out baskets full of snacks and drinks for a small picnic. A mat is placed and every one sit together taking out sandwiches for Rishaan and Siya to eat.

Rishab goes to Khushi who is standing at the side of the waterfall and says, "Hello."
Khushi turns to him and smiles meekly and says says,"How are you feeling now?"
Rishab looks at her and says,"I am good. If you are asking about my classic fall, then relax it happens with me sometime. Dimag thoda crack hai, girte pade rehta hun."
He laughs saying that and Khushi thinks, that his sense of humour is still intact.

Rishab then says," You know na I am getting few pieces of my past back. In those moments I feel dizzy and sometimes lose my consciousness. Actually it has been happening after I have stopped..Anyways sorry to have frightened you last night and sorry again for dropping into your room like that so late at night. I was feeling restless, I wanted to talk to you."