Chapter 9

Rishab drops Khushi and asks her to be ready in the morning so that he can pick her up for the college. Khushi replies,"No baba..I don't want to go to the college in your stylish car. Hum apne scooty pe thaat se jayenge..And you have na your makeup ki dukan, masla wali to take to college..Kitna makeup karti hai?" Khushi starts to laugh and Rishab smiles.

Next day Khushi arrives at the college with her friend Priya. Then Rishab enters in his car with Roshini. He gets down and instead of waiting for Roshini, he goes towards Khushi who is waiting for him in the parking lot. They smile at each other and then give each other side hug. Roshini is shocked to see them so friendly. She comes up to them and asks,"Ris baby what's all these? You are hugging this.." Rishab interupt,"She is my best friend from my childhood. So don't you dare misbehave with her or call her names.." She is about to say something when Prince arrives and says,"Bro, I am really sorry for what happened. Please yaar maaf karde..Bhai hai tu mera..I didn't take your words seriously man, I really liked her..seriously.." Rishab replies,"Don't ask for forgiveness from me. Ask to Khushi.." Prince says,"Khushi I am really really sorry. I liked you and I thought you liked me too. Trust me I never meant to hurt me. Please forgive me." Khushi looks at Rishab and says,"Okay." Prince asks Rishab,"Tune maaf kiya na bro..." He goes on to hug him. Rishab doesn't react and he leaves with clueless Roshini and Khushi. Bunty and Tarun comes near Prince and ask,"Bhai yeh kya dekh rahe hain hum? Prince and sorry??" Prince gives a smirk and says,"Just wait and watch. Prince does not keep anybody's credit..sudh samet wapas karunga.."

In months following, Rishab starts spending more time with Khushi and her family and the vice versa. Rishab starts helping Karan in mathematics and guide Khushi in her course work. He starts spending less time with Roshini and his gang. Lesser parties, fewer outings and reduced shopping spree for the gangs. His group blames and curse Khushi for taking Rishab away from them as they are missing out on the luxurious lifestyle which was entirely paid by him. Prince takes this opportunity to manipulate Roshini to do something against Khushi.

Roshini comes to know that Rishab takes Khushi to his house from Prince. He has never taken her or any of his friends to his home ever. He used to take them to his vacation homes or farmhouse. She decides to pay him a visit there and asks Prince for a ride . Prince drives her to his place and they enter the door into a huge living space.

Rishab and Khushi are in his room. He is helping her with some practicals on his computer. Just then a servant knocks on the door and enters to say that a girl and a guy have come and are asking for Rishi. Khushi asks,"Rishi kon aya hai tujhse milne..ja niche..go and see.." Rishab says,"Who will come here to meet me? None of my friends are allowed here. I don't like it." Khushi looks at him and asks,"Haye really, you don't bring your friends home..Not even your makeup-ki-dukan." Rishab smiles and replies no he hasn't. Khushi gets up from the chair and starts mimicking her,"Ris baby..see this is not fair..hun.." Rishab starts laughing with Khushi and his leg gets entangled in the carpet. He falls down holding her over the bed. They still continue to laugh lying on the bed. At that moment Roshini comes into the bedroom and finds them both on the bed.

She starts shouting,"Oo yeh sab chal raha hai tum dono ka.." Both of them getup and Roshini goes closer to them. She continues looking at Khushi,"Aren't you ashamed to do all these with him? He is my boyfriend have you forgotten." Khushi replies,"Please tum galat samjh rahi ho. We are just friends." Roshini asks,"Really what kind of friends are you? Just friends or friends with benefits??" Rishab comes between the two ladies and tries to calm Roshini down by saying,"Relax Ros, just relax..talk to me not her. Okay." Roshini holds his t-shirt and starts shouting,"Yes, I should talk to you not her..Tell me Ris, why are you doing this to me? You are avoiding me, you don't come to my place anymore or take me out..why? You don't need me anymore as you have found her..right. What is she giving you that I can't? Tell me." Rishab says,"Shh..stop shouting. This is my house and I don't want you to create any disturbances here. My mom will be upset." Roshini still doesn't stop, she continues shouting,"Don't try to act smart.Just answer me why you don't come to me anymore. You are sleeping with her na. Right that's why you don't need me.." Rishab raises his voice,"Just shut up. Okay..Don't talk rubbish about our relationship. I won't tolerate all these. Just leave right now. I don't need to give any explanation to you." Roshini grabs his t-shirt and says,"Yes you owe me an explanation. I am your girlfriend. You used me and now you are throwing me out of your life. I won't allow that." Rishab gives a disgusted smile and says,"I used you right..right..Expensive clothes, perfumes, shoes, dinners at five stars, vacations..should I continue? Can you tell me when was the last time you had purchased anything even the smallest thing with your money? Anything?? No..You won't remember because you know what you haven't used your money in ages. I even pay for the apartment you live now. I have slept with you and if that means I have used you then  fine I accept. But you too have used me to live a luxurious lifestyle. So don't pretend to be innocent now." Khushi feeling bad says,"Rishi,I am leaving now. I  think you both should sit down and talk about the issues with a cool head." Rishab removes Roshini's hold from his t-shirt and says,"Pari you are not going anywhere. Roshini is leaving now. I am done talking." He looks with anger at Roshini who leaves the room immediately. Khushi says,"Hey, you okay? You should go after her. C'mon yaar, go talk to her." Rishab says,"Rishab Khurana doesn't like to explain himself. For me trust is important. If you don't trust me, get the hell away from me."

Next day Rishab comes to college alone. He gets down to find a crowd in the parking lot. He finds Khushi running towards her crying. He holds her and asks her why is she crying. Her friend Priya comes and says that someone has put some posters of her along with Rishab and written vulgar things about them. He goes near the crowd and seeing him coming they leave. It's their picture from the night of the fest when he had hugged her. Somebody had taken their picture of them together then. He tears the posters down. His group comes to him and Prince says,"Bro people ars no longer are afraid of you. See they have now started making fun of you. Do something your reputation is at stake." Rishab looks at him and says,"Kuta paal, bili paal but galat famy mat pal(copyright of Sidharth Sukhla bb13). Rishab Khurana's reputation is not so cheap that it will fall on stake."

Rishab takes Khushi into the canteen and makes her sit there. He gives her water and then says,"Why are you crying? Are you ashamed of the picture with me? " Khushi biting her lips says,"No but those vulgar captions underneath...We are friends then why they will write such things." Before Rishab could answer, Roshini comes and says,"Because you two are not ,'Just Friends'..You both spend time together, go out together, sleep behind my back and pretend you are both best friends." Rishab can't take it anymore, he starts shouting,"Kya yeh sleep sleep laga rakha hai? Have you lost your mind? You are sick you know that. I am done with you. I can't take your drama anymore. It's none of your or (Looking at everyone around him)anybody's business to know whether Pari is my friend or anything else. Got it." Roshini feels insulted so she tries to hit Khushi shouting at her that it's her fault. Rishab holds her and others from the group come to stop her. She still shouts,"You have to answer me..I am your girlfriend." Rishab in a stern voice says,"I am Rishab Khurana, I don't answer to anybody. You were my girlfriend now it's over between us." Roshini says,"That's what you want now right. It's over then fine. But if you have the guts Rishab Khurana accept you love her. Stop your drama of being Just friends now..Wait you are spineless you can't accept anything."

Rishab looks at his Pari and smiles and then says,"Yes, I love her. I always had. Rishi always loved her Pari from the day he had met her. (Looking at Roshini )But you know what you will never understand that because tumhne kabhi kisi se pyaar hi nahi kiya. For you your relationships were business deals. Now get lost." Khushi looks at him with watery eyes. He loves her, he always had. And she too had loved him from the moment they had come together.

Read and give comments. Do vote for the chapter by clicking star below
Love💕💕💕