Together Again

"Tujhe maine pehle bhi kahin dekha hai,
Abr mein tu thi baris ki jagah,
Phoolon mein tu thi rangon ki tarah.
Khwaabon mein tujhi ko dekha tha.
Qamar mein tera chehera nazar ata tha.
Aaj tu samne hai, haqeeqat ki tarah.
Mere labon pe tu saji hai aaj, shayeri ki tarah."
whispers Rishab holding Khushi in his arms.

Khushi buries her face near his chest, hearing his heartbeat. This is making her believe that after a seperation of five years, her Rishi is back with her. For Rishab too this closeness is the assurance that his true love, whom he had been frantically searching is with him. Khushi slowly leaves the embrace and putting her palm on his cheek says,"You should change your shirt." Rishab looks at his shirt and realises it is stained with mud and blood. "Rishaan will wake up in sometime. I need to tell him who you are.", she says after a pause. He says,"I..I haven't got anything.." Khushi gets up and goes to the wardrobe. From the top shelf, she brings out few shirts. She running her hand over them, comes closer and sitting on the bed, she says,"These are yours. I had kept these with me. I used touch them, to feel your presence. They still have your smell. They have helped me to stay strong." Rishab puts his head on her lap and says,"Pari, you had to go through so much alone. I..am sorry baby.. The time when you needed me the most, I was..lost." Khushi running her fingers through his hair says," Yes you were lost and..it was not your fault.. we both were lonely when we needed each other the most..but now we are together.." "Yes. We are. ", replies Rishab.

Rishab slowly gets up but his head spins.  Khushi holds him and takes him to another room and makes him sit on the bed. She slowly unbuttons his shirt and removes it. His body bears several scars from the accident. Khushi sees them for the first time and tears escapes from her eyes . She runs her hand over his chest and whispers,"Rishi.. baby.." Rishab cups her face and brings his face closer he plants soft kisses on them. With a sad smile he says,"This is me now. Are you regretting?" Khushi replies,"How can I regret loving you? You are truely an epitome of love Rishi. Loving you makes me better everyday. I am honoured to be loved by you..I love you Rishi." Rishab tilts his face as Khushi closes her eyes and their lips meet. The gentle kiss becomes more passionate as the deep buried desires starts to come out. The tongue meets to taste each other. They keep kissing until they breathless. Leaving the mouth, Rishab starts undressing Khushi. She lies down on the bed, pulling her love closer.
He starts exploring each and every part of Khushi's delicate skin with his lips. She breaks into goosebumps with his gentle touch. She pulls him even closer, never to leave him as he makes love to her after years of seperation.

Rishaan wakes up and turns to his side on the bed to find his Dadfriend sleeping beside him. He rubs his eyes unable to believe what he is seeing. He slowly puts his finger on his face, checking if he is dreaming or not. He whispers,"Haye it iz not a dleam.. Aha.. Dadfiend yahan tya kal lahe hain? Mumma kahan hai?" He slowly gets down from the bed and goes into the kitchen where his mother is making tea. He tags her dress and asks,"Mumma?" Khushi turns to see her son and picking him up, she plants a kiss on his cheek saying,"Uth gaya bacha?" "Mumma Dadfiend bed pe tya kal kahe hain?", he asks in almost inaudible voice into her ears. Khushi smiles as she says,"There is a surprise for you. He is not your Dadfiend, he is your Dad. Woh tumhare Dad hai Rishaan.." Rishaan looks at her face confused asking,"Haye Dadfiend Dad kaise ban gaye? Magic se?? Yes Dadfiend is ilonman, he can do anything. Light Mumma?" Khushi smiles and kissing his cheeks says,"Yes babu..Dadfiend is magician. He was your dad but I couldn't recognise him..And he did his magic and I found him again. Jao uthao apne Dad ko. Go, I am coming."

A big smile comes up in his face as he gets down from the arms of his mother. He quickly runs into the room and gets up on the bed. He giggles as he looks at his dad sleeping. He whispers,"Dad!" He then bringing his face near Rishab's face, slowly starts caressing him, careful of not touching his bandage. He starts giving him kisses on his face. Rishab opens his eyes and finds Rishaan looking at him with a smile. He pulls Rishaan into his arms, kissing his face all over,"Rishaan! Bacha! Mera Rishaan! My son!!"  Rishaan starts to giggle,"Aley, cholo.. Dad.. cholo.. Dad!! Aap ki dali chub ti hai.." Rishab stops and sitting up he holds Rishaan close in his chest. He says,"Say again.. call me Dad again.." Rishaan puts his arms around his father and says,"Dad! My dad.."