Tea leaves and a Grim

• Serena Black •

• Serena Black •

„I wonder how much love
hides behind silence."

Draco Malfoy was surrounded by a flock of Slytherins, which he obviously had just told a very funny story. When the Gryffindors passed him the next morning, he gave a droll idea of a fainting attack for which he got a roar of laughter by his housemates.

"Hey, Potter!" Pansy Parkinson had a face like a pug, but at that moment she screamed like a tortured seagull, "Potter! The Dementors are coming, Potter! Uuuuhuuuh!"

Paying no attention to any of them, Serena and her friends hurriedly walked past the Slytherin table, "What a bleached sod." Serena muttered, rolling her eyes as she sat down next to George. She was quite happy about the fact that she could now sit next to the twin without blushing as she had a huge crush on him in her first and also at the beginning of her second year.

The Weasley laughed, "This little bigmouth. Yesterday, when the Dementors were on the train, he wasn't that brazen. Came screaming into our compartment, you remember, Fred?"

"Almost peed himself," he agreed, looking over at Malfoy with a contemptuous glance, while he again pretended to faint in terror.

"After all, he didn't faint, did he?" Asked Harry in a matte voice and looked rather contrite. After all, he hadn't seen the blonde's facial expression when his friends were cut off without him. Serena was pretty sure that Malfoy had been on the brink of crying.

"He certainly faints every time he accidentally looks in the mirror," She said, smearing a jam sandwich with neat butter underneath.

"Forget it, Harry." George tried to encourage him, "Fred, do you remember when Dad had to go to Azkaban? And he thought this was the worst place he had ever been to. He came back very weak and trembling ... These Dementors suck off happiness wherever they are. Most of the prisoners there go crazy."

Serena shuddered just by the thought of it and it confirmed her presumption; her father must have completely lost his mind. In any case, she was quite relieved that she relieved these creatures not only gave her the creeps.

To distract herself a little from the conversation, she glanced over at the teacher's table. Dumbledore sat in the middle, wearing a pink cape, and chatted cheerfully with McGonagall. Next to the old witch sat the new teacher. He wore a slightly shabby cape again, but looked quite calm as he let his gaze wander through the hall. Apparently he didn't notice Professor Snape's hostile gaze, or he was just good at ignoring it.

"Our timetables are here," Hermione beamed, handing Serena hers before happily announcing, "Oh well, we're starting with a few new subjects today."

To compare their subjects, Serena bent over her shoulder and immediately frowned, "You have about ten lessons a day, are you sure you can do that?"

"I'm already doing that. I arranged everything with Professor McGonagall." She retorted and was then fully immersed in her timetable.