Spotted: Sirius Black

• Serena Black •

• Serena Black •

„And of course something
must end
for something to begin."

Draco Malfoy's right arm swung in his sling as he slammed his kettle on the table and sat on the curb next to Serena, waiting for Potions class to begin. Serene scooted as far away as she could, practically sitting on Harry's lap, who grew uncomfortable. "Do you also have a head injury? Why are you sitting here?" she hissed at Draco, as using a potion wasn't a suitable way to get him to leave.

She hated potions anyways, and the class on it was even worse. Not because the subject did not interest her; quite the contrary. It was one of the few classes, where no one in a survey would tick the box: the teacher's sexiness.

The blonde did not answer, perhaps because at that moment, Snape rushed towards them, saying "Sit down, sit down," in his trademark ominous monotone, even though the student had already taken his seat.

Eye-rolling and with a disappointed look, Serena turned away. If she had come a moment later, she would have gotten detention instead of 'sit down.'

Banishing her grim thoughts, she tried to refocus on the extremely complex recipe of the potion they were to brew. In order not to waste any more time, she hurriedly chopped her roots, secretly peering into Hermione's cauldron to her right. As usual, the best of the year seemed to be on the right track, with the exact shade of potion asked, a soothing black.
Serena couldn't say that about her own brew...

"Professor!" Malfoy suddenly shouted in his annoying high pitched bird voice, "Professor, I need help cutting these daisy roots."

"Black, you're cutting the roots for Malfoy," Snape replied without looking up from his desk. Slowly, Serena began to understand the reason for his spontaneous change of seat.

"Your arm is perfectly fine!" She hissed into Draco's pale pointed face.

He shrugged his shoulders and with a sly grin, he retorted; "You heard what Professor Snape said, cut my roots."

Assiduously, Serena grabbed the knife again and pushed her own roots aside to slice Malfoy's with an abominable lack of precision, creating incredibly diverse sizes and lengths, completely unusable for the potion.

"Professor!" the Slytherin snarled again, and without knowing what he would say this time, Serena was already rolling her dark eyes, "Black us mutilating my roots, sir. Besides, it would be better if you didn't give her a knife, she could kill someone with it!"

Being borderline too much for the Serena, she bit her tongue, and her hands shook in uncontrollable infuriation.

Snape stepped to her table, bent his hook nose over the roots and smiled at her through his long, greasy black hair. Instinctively, she leaned back and stared back with glaring eyes, "You take Malfoy's roots, Black, and give him yours," the teacher proclaimed viciously.