Cuckoo Clock (LAMP)

This is my first LAMP oneshot. I think it's really cute and I hope you agree. I'm so excited for you people to read this.

I love to give the sides last names that have meanings. If there have been unusual names for the sides in previous oneshots then it's because of the meaning. Cuthbert means famous and intelligent. I wonder who's last name it could be.

TW: deadly illness, hinted at the idea of no parents, feeling of abandonment.
Tell me if I missed any please.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
There's a small shop that you'll find if you're very lucky. It's somewhere, by a green town square. It looks quite ordinary, certainly nothing extraordinary. The glass hasn't been cleaned and the paint needs a new coat. The pave is cracked and the sign outside swings with a wine.

This almost unknown setting is the workshop of Thomas Sanders. I wouldn't expect the name to mean anything to you, for his talents are not well known. But, if you are ever to step into the old building, and hear the twinkle of the bell, you will see mystical craftsmanship.

Intricate and stunning cuckoo clocks line every wall. No one is the same and each tells a different story. Some of tragedies, others are comedies. The clockmaker could tell a Shakespeare play through the chime of every hour. Every clock was for sale.

Every clock, apart from the one that stood over the counter. That one was truly priceless.

The first 12 hours of the clock depict a detailed version of the buildings in our story being constructed. The top was of a breathtaking castle, and the bottom showed a small village. There were four doors, two on the top, and two on the bottom. Detailed tracks that would move the characters weave through the structure, but didn't obstruct an onlookers view.

The other 12 hours, well that's when the story begins.

Dong!
Prince Roman comes onto the balcony of his great hall. There is excitement coursing through his veins at the idea of nobles from other kingdoms visiting. Specifically the idea of his best friend, Prince Patton, arriving for the ball.

He stands there in his royal golds and whites as he looks down. Waiting. Straightening his red sash. Fixing his posture. Then his angel is appearing in front of him, almost like he drifted through the floor.

The friend has curly blonde hair, which contrasts well with that of the brunette. The eyes are shielded by round black frames and he wears the royal blues and greys of his kingdom.

The two friends embrace each other and dance around the room, they glide like leaves in the wind as the spin. Their mouthes in wide smiles that blind onlookers.

Roman brings Patton into a dip. They stay there, staring into each other's eyes. A look of love. They don't need words, they just know.

Dong! Dong!
Two doors in the village swing open in unison to reveal two young boys that both look the same age as the two princes.

The boy on the left has attire that might resemble a school uniform. A black shirt and pants with a midnight blue blazer. Each raven hair is precisely placed. The square frames only add to this professional demeanour. This is Logan.

The boy on the right is very different. He wears black slacks, that have threadbare ends, with a dark purple shirt. A cloak hugs his body. It has certainly been used for too many years because purple patches are scattered all over it, covering large rips and moth-eaten holes . This boys hair is messy and dark brown. This is Virgil.

The two have been friends since childhood and run to smile at each other before passing, going into opposite directions.

Logan stops in a book covered corner. His fingers ghost over the spine of a large novel.