Building Shelves (Loceit)

Thank you so much for 3k reads! That's amazing and I appreciate it so much! It really motivates me to continue and I really appreciate it!

This is like little snapshots of speech from the scenario. I don't know what to think about this. If I should do more like it then let me know, or alternatively, tell me if I should go back to my usual style.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Ikea?" Janus gestured to the large brown box in the hall. There were several large brown boxes in the aforementioned hall, however, this one was much wider than most of the other large brown boxes and had 'IKEA' printed on the side.

"It's probably the shelves."
"Thank goodness, we would need to unpack your copies of Sherlock eventually."
"You can criticise me when you find a place for your collection of hats." Logan retaliated, a hint of a smirk on his face.
"It's not my fault that none of the stands are suitable."
"They are a waste of money, Dear."
"I feel sorry for you. You have been deprived of a true appreciation for hats. An appreciation that I don't think you will ever gain."
"Let's just build these shelves." Logan sighed at his partners theatrics.

"Where are you going, Logan?"
"To look for the instructions, they must've fallen out of the box on the way up."
"They haven't Logan."
"You can't guarantee that."
"No, I can't. However, I do know that they commonly forget instructions and seeing as we could most likely finish the shelves in the time that it would take for you to find them, if they were even lost at all. I believe we should start without the useless piece of paper."
"I shall help you assemble the shelves-Not because you convinced me! I just...changed my mind."
"Of course Dear."

"No-" The men had been fiddling with the duvet screws for quite sometime. The cold metal would probably have been better for someone with more petite hands, but the two males larger ones would have to do.
"It does."
"But that won't-"
"Janus."
"It goes he-"
"If you have to push it that hard then it doesn't go there."
"Stop being so smart about it." Janus huffed.
"I'll try my best."

"Barbra did, what now?"
"I was just as perturbed."
"I knew you had some pretty interesting colleagues Logan, but I would never have pegged Barbra for that."
"I think that Sky was an influence on them."
"Sky? They have the Lord Farquaad bob?"
"They do."
"Sky was definitely an influential part in it then. Barbra is not cut out for that on her own." Similar, gossip filled conversations had taken place over the course of building the other shelves.

"It's backwards."
"It isn't."
"I'm sure it's backwards."
"There would be no way to put it into the wall if it was backwards."
"You say that, but-"
"My dearest fiancé, it is not backwards, ok?" Janus put his hands on Logan's shoulders, looking into his ocean blue eyes.
"It's not backwards."

"Janus? What's that in your pocket?" Logan saw his partner bend down to pick up the cardboard when he saw it.
"What's what?" He abruptly stood up.
"The white piece of paper, that's folded into quarters." Logan got up.
"I don't kn-Wait!" Janus took a second to remember before his eyed widened in realisation, but it was too late by then. Logan had snatched the paper away.
"You had the instructions! Why-why did we not use them?" There was a bewildered silence before Janus started.
"With moving to a bigger house, we've both been working so hard all the time. I wanted us to spend some time together."
"And that meant spending 2 hours on setting up shelves?"
"Anytime with you is time well-spent."

"You're so annoying when you're sweet."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry about the large amounts of small oneshots. The problem is that I get an idea but as I write it I find that I don't know where to continue it.

If anyone has any requests they would be much appreciated. I would like to get out of my writing funk. I hope you people enjoyed this and thank you for reading. Take care of yourselves.

-SiD