Chapter 25 Back to School

"Wow, I can't believe how fast time went by; two months and now you're here back at school and I couldn't be happier."

"Me too Alyssa. I just wish that we actually had classes together, but you know what I'm just happy that I get to be closer to you more often."

"We still have lunch and breaks to be together too."

"Ya, you're right. I'll see you after class."

"See ya Andy. Hey Trish wait up!"

"Hey Alyssa, there's something I need to ask you."

"Ok, what is it Trish?"

"Well, sadies is this Friday and I was thinking about asking David to go with me."

"And you're telling me this why?"

"Well, you two are so close and I just wanted to make sure that you would be cool with it."

"Since he hasn't spoken to me in two months, I don't think that my opinion really matters anyway. And besides, me and him are or were just friends anyway and I'm with Andy so it doesn't matter to me. Go ahead and ask him."

"Sweet! Awesome thanks Alyssa, see you later!"

Why would Trish ask me if she could ask David to sadies? I'm with Andy now and that is all that matters. As far as I'm concerned, David and I are hardly even friends anymore since he hasn't talked to me in so long. 

____________________________________________________________________________

Class couldn't have ended any sooner as I just wanted to see Andy.

"Hey Andy, I've been looking for you, I just really need to talk to someone."

"Ya, sure. What is it?"

"It's just that..." I then proceeded to tell him what had happened and then I told him all of my concerns, worries, and emotions. Usually, I was telling David how I felt and I had him consul me, but I couldn't do that anymore. Plus, Andy is my boyfriend and this is what I should be doing anyway. This shouldn't bother me anyways right?

"Wow, Alyssa. Um, I, I think that uh. I think that you should just keep moving forward."

"Keep moving forward?" Ok, I guess that sounds like a plan. Uh, Thanks Andy."

Honestly, that really didn't help much, but I didn't want to hurt Andy's feelings. So I pretended that everything was good again. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later that night, still worrying from the unclear and mixed feelings from earlier I decided to call Andy.

The phone rang, but he didn't answer. I figured that he just couldn't talk, so I texted him instead. 

Hey Andy, I tried calling but you must be busy. That's ok though. I just needed to talk to someone. Call me when you get a chance?

That night, I went from being angry at David for ignoring me to feeling completely and utterly depressed at the thought of the end of our friendship. It sucked and I didn't know what to do.