before

jaemin, jeno, and renjun are best friends. the three of them have feelings for one of the others, and they don't know about each other's feelings besides their own, but things get more complicated when two of them are dared to kiss.

this story contains boy x boy content. if you feel uncomfortable with such content, please press the arrow button on the top left hand corner of your screen.

this story (well, series) has all of nct in it. this is going to be wild.

there are other ships besides norenmin, but the main one will be norenmin (since this is book four in friend group the series and book four is based of norenmin).

this book occurs during the summer break of the time that the first three books occurred (bully, space, straight). the grades are basically the same, but have no use in this story so i won't put them here.

i would like to recommend that you read the books before this first (especially 'straight,' since there is an event in here that will be confusing to understand if you didn't read a certain part in 'straight').

**this story is not edited and i will get to it as soon as possible. for now, ignore any grammar mistakes or spelling errors and try to read to the best of your ability**

this story is purely based on my imagination. don't take anything in this story seriously.

thank you for choosing started with a dare.

JENO
X
RENJUN
X
JAEMIN