MMAAB-Chapter 1

Lexi POV

I was running in the woods with my best friend Mia. I had just turned 11 and she was taking me for a run in wolf form.

My wolf is pure black with the tip of my left ear white. Her name was Christy.

Mia's wolf is chocolate colour and a lot smaller then mine is. She has a white underbelly and her wolf is called Sydney.

We were running near the lake on the outskirts of our territory when a group of wolves surrounded us. I could tell by the smell of blood that they were rouges. Mia was tiny compared to my wolf. I was very protective of her as my dad is the beta and I have a strong connection to her as she is the alphas daughter.

I was growling lowly getting into position to fight, when there was a loud growl behind me. I spun on the spot to see alpha Sam, my dad, the third in command Dave and a group of about 15 wolves all shifted ready to fight.

The thing that surprised me was when I directed his growl at me when he saw Mia. He started to walk to words me, teeth bared when mia jumped in front of me and growled at her father. He looked at her and then at me, he looked at the rouges the and yelled through the mind link 'attack'.

I ran at the rouges with the wolves hit on my heels ready to defend my pack. I killed a rouge and looked up. I saw my dad was pinned trying to get a rouge of him. I must say the rouge was huge. Deffinetly had alpha blood. I ran at him and barrelled him off my dad. I then pinned Jim and ripped at his throat. Every wolf stopped in their tracks when they saw my kill the biggest wolf.

Everyone looked confused that I had done it till I loojed down and saw all the blood did realaition hit my that my wolf had control and did it all. I ran over to my dad and nuzzeled against his fur. He returned it a said 'thank you Lexi' through the private mind link.

*

*

*

*

*
A/N My first ever story! Not edited what do you think. Vote, Comment and enjoy. I would love to hear what people think