0.33

William

I crumble to my knee in front of the toilet, staring at the food I had just thrown up.

My chest was burning and my stomach aches from the strain. I could hardly breathe and my eyes were watery from the force.

I just couldn't keep my dinner today. My mom kept pushing me to eat more and more, even though I was beginning to feel nauseous. I could feel my stomach expand after every bite and I felt disgusting.

Once I left the table, I waited a few minutes, telling myself that I could keep it all down. But apart from my brain was screaming for me to let it all out, that the food is going to make me fat.

So I just shoved my fingers down my throat and threw up.

I wasn't proud of myself at all. I was trying to keep everything down, to break the habit, but I failed.

"Will!" There was a knock on my room door and I wanted to groan in annoyance. "William?"

I huff at my sister's beaming voice, crawling up from the toilet, feeling extremely dizzy. I flushed the toilet, figuring I could say I was just pissing.

"What were you doing?" Gabrielle asked once I stepped out the bathroom, wiping my wet hands on my pants. "Were you...?"

I shake my head, "I was taking a damn piss, Gabby. Like a normal human being." 

"I didn't-"

"You didn't what?" I interrupt in a hiss, feeling anger bubble inside of me. "Stop assuming shit, why are you even in here?!"

She scowls, "why are you getting so defensive? Now I know you were throwing up.'

Rolling my eyes, I grabbed my phone, checking the time, "yeah, because every single time I use the bathroom, I'm just picking my guts up. Of course, Gabrielle." With a sigh in frustration, I grab my shoes, wanting to just take a walk to clear my mind.

"Why are you getting mad? I just care for you. You have eating disorders, do you-"

"So fucking what?!" I spat as I pulled my sneakers on, "just because I have eating problems, doesn't mean you can be up my ass!"

Gabrielle just rolls her eyes at my outburst, "well who else is going to! You need help and I think you're still throwing up!"

"So what if I am?! It's my fucking life!"

"I'm in your life! You're my goddamn brother!"

The door creeks wider, "why are you guys yelling?"

I grumbled a small, "nothing," to my mom,  shoving my phone into my pocket.

"Will was throwing up again."

"What the fuck!" I groan in annoyance at my sister. "No the fuck, I wasn't. Stop assuming shit and leave me alone!"

"William." My mom scolds at my language, grimacing. "Were you though?"

I just roll my eyes, moving past my sister and mom.

"Will!" Mom snaps as she grabbed my wrist, stopping me in my place. "Were you?"

"Why does it matter!?"

She sighs, "because, you need to get better and-"

"So forcing me to eat until I feel sick and being up my ass all the time is going to help me get better, Mom?" I interrupt, going back into my room to grab my keys.

"If it helps!"

I just scoffed, "whatever. I'm leaving."

She frowns as I slide past them, "where are you going?"