0.40

Jumping right into it with this... I'm hoping I don't get marked mature for this but idc at the same time... It's not as detailed as I'd like it to be, but I'm like not trying to get demonized.

I'm half tempted to just go all out, use every word in the book and just right a good ass smut scene but like... Idk about that... Maybe in a different book I make it'll be more detailed.

Enjoy!

William

My hand cupped over my mouth to quiet the soft noises coming from it, tilting my head to give Nicholas better access.

His warm tongue danced across my skin as his fingers were squeezing onto my bare thighs. I yelped into hands when he pulled my hips towards him, beginning to rub his crotch against mine.

"I missed this." Nicholas whispers in my ear, adjusting on the small mattress. "We have to be quiet."

I was unable to speak from the burning pleasure coursing through my lower region, quickly nodding in reply.

"Tell me if I hurt you, okay? I know your stomach is healing and your arm and-"

I hush him, more than desperate to just have him inside of me. "You won't hurt me." Nicholas's lips pressed against my jaw before sucking gently on the tender skin. I whimper as I rolled my hips against his, needing more and more. "Nick!"

"You're so impatient." He chuckles against my skin, running his fingers over my chest. The hospital room was dark, except for the light streaming from under the door, which made it riskier. His fingers looped around the waistband of my boxers,  slowly beginfing to tug them off.

I whined in frustration, moving my legs to quicken the process. "Take them off!"

"Maybe I shouldn't." He snickers, kissing my head. "I'll just go home, in the middle of the night, and let you situate yourself."

"No!" I exclaimed, pulling his arm. "I'll be patient! Please stay and fuck me hard!"

Both of our eyes widened at my words, my lips instantly pursing as if I was a little kid who just accidentally cussed at their mom. Nicholas's eyes darkened, filling with lust and want as he took off my boxers.

Before I could process what was happening, he shoved a finger into my entrance, causing me to wince in pain. "Nick!"

"You said to." He points out in a low tone, moving his finger swiftly into me, his knuckle brushing against my hole. His other hand clamps over my mouth, muffling all the whimpers of satisfaction that left my mouth. "I'm giving you what you want, baby boy."

I opened my mouth to reply, but only gasped when he threw in a second finger, quickening the rhythm. I groaned into his hand, an inner feeling bubbling in my stomach as I moved my hips to his pace.

A loud, throaty moan left my lips as he curled his fingers into me, hitting a spot that made the fire inside of me ignite. Nicholas just smirks as he shushed me as if he was doing absolutely nothing wrong.

My groin twitched as he continued to pump his fingers roughly into me, my groans and whimpers encouraging him to go faster and harder.

Right before I could release, he slid his fingers out of me, smiling as I whined in protest, squirming uncomfortably. "Nick!"

"Wait a moment." He whispered in a firm tone, beginning to push his tight boxers down. My eyes locked with his hardness, my mouth watering as I moved up for my lips to touch it, but Nick pushed me down.  "Thought you wanted to do this?"

"I do but..." I looked back down, reaching out to grasp him but again, Nick stopped me. "Nicholas!"

His hand slaps over my mouth, "wait." The harshness in his voice only caused me to get more turned on, a groan escaping my lips. His hands gripped onto my legs, throwing them over his shoulders, my hips arching up. "This position okay? We did it last time but I don't know if it hurts or...?"

I nodded, gripping onto his arms. "It's fine, just please, I need you inside of me."

"Baby boy, I want to make sure the position is fine. In the middle, I don't want you to feel any pain or discomfort or-"

"The position is fine!" I exclaimed, moving my hips in need. Nick stared down at me, a reluctant look on his face. "Please just fu-"

I was cut of by him suddenly entering me, a gasp escaping my lips once he began to move instantly. My mouth fell open as pure bliss buzzed through my body.

My nails dug into Nicholas's arms, soft moaning slipping out of my mouth as he pumped into me.

I wanted to speak, yell for him to go slower because I knew I wouldn't last long, but he just continued to slowly fasten his pace.

Nicholas panted heavily, holding my hips up higher as he pivoted himself back into me, jolting harder and faster into me.

My body was on fire, moans and whimpers uncomfortably leaving my mouth as I felt near my high. I clawed at his arms as a burning sensation started to grow in my stomach.

Profanities escape my mouth as Nicholas bent down near my ear, whispering dirty words and phrases into it, knowing it would bring me closer. His voice was throaty and his warm breath tickled my ear.

Because of the slight adjustment, my legs wrapped around his waist, his strokes slower but rougher.

My toes curled as I moaned out his name, my nails breaking the skin on his back as they ran down it. Hot goo squirted onto our stomachs, my legs shaking violently from around Nicholas.

As I rode out my high, Nicholas contiued to ram into me, pleasure rebuilding instantly, whines escaping my mouth as I clenched around him. I was too sensitive for him to be at the speed he was.

I silently begged him to slow down, but that only encouraging him to go faster, mercilessly slamming into me. The hospital bed started to hit against the wall, suddenly reminding me where we were.

"N-Nick." I stutter out, not being able to catch up with his rhythm. Everytime I breathed, he would knock it right out of me as the fire reignited. "I c-can't t-take -"

"Can't take what, baby?" He lets out, digging his nails into my thighs, rubbing the scars littered on them. Right when I was about to reply, Nicholas let's out a groan before he filled me, his movement sloppy and slower.

His face twisted with pleasure, his head falling back as he panted, continuing to move inside of me as he milked into me. He inhales a breath, immediately stuttering it out as he gripped onto my legs.

Just at the site of that, I felt myself release, whining loudly as I bucked my hips, warm liquid trickling to my stomach.

"Shit, baby." Nicholas whispered, slowly sliding out of my hole. I whimper at the lose but I was too tired for anything else. "Jeez, I love you so damn much."

With a weak smile, I ran my fingers up his scratched back. "I love you too." I rub at the marks, staring up at him.  "You weren't very gentle."

Nicholas just let out a small giggle-like sound, "I know." I just roll my eyes, feeling his skin. He lowered his head, hovering it above my stomach.

His tongue dragged across the mess on my stomach, licking up every drip of the stickiness. Gripping at his hair, I just sigh in delight at the wetness.

"Do you think anyone heard?"

Nicholas shrugs, "you were being quite loud." I smack his arm with a huff. "You have such gorgeous moans, baby boy."

"So I've heard." With an eye roll, his sticky lips met mine, holding my hips up, rubbing against my groin. "No, I can't handle anymore."

He dramatically huffs in mock, crossing his arms as our lips parted. "Fine." He went to leave but I quickly squeeze my legs around him, holding him closer to me. "Mm, baby."

"Yes?"

"You're perfect."