0.34

Have fun reading this hehe

Unedited

William

Things did a get easier, I guess. I think whatever Nicholas's mom said to my parents worked, because the next day at dinner, my mom didn't push me to eat more when I couldn't.

She just sent me a smile and nodded in approval. So I think it's progress.

I tried not to purge as much afterward, I just normally called or texted Nicholas after dinner to distract myself.

My mom made an appointment for me to get new medicine because she also noticed I became a lot moodier and easily agitated when I took them.

I was just glad that the new ones didn't impact my... Mood... Yeah, my mood is my main concern.

School was nearly over, all the stress from finals done with. That probably also had an effect on my medicine, but I'm still more than happy they're over.

"It was awful!" I smile gently at Amber, who was telling a story about how her pet dog nearly got ran over by her dad. Nicholas was just dazing off, not saying much. I thought it was quite adorable how he was shy and quiet around people he didn't know. It made me feel special.

I picked at my food all through lunch. I ate a few bites of my banana, but that was really all so far.

Nick would whisper-soft encouragements to me, but I had no motivation to eat today. I ate only a few bites of eggs for breakfast and a sip of juice before I was finished. I knew dinner would be a struggle tonight.

I guess it's just one of those days.

"That's what happened to my hamster." Macy shrugs, eating a bite of salad.

I furrow my brows, "you don't have a pet... Oh, wait..."

The girls giggle and Nicholas continued to rub my knuckles.

"So, Nicholas," Amber spoke, causing him to lift his head up. "You don't talk much, do you? Are you shy?"

He shook his head, "no, I just don't like people."

"We'll make you a people person! Just hang out with us!" Macy beams loudly, Amber giggling annoyingly after her words.

Nick hums in thought before responding, "Nah, I'm good." The girls just gasped and he just smiles before resting his chin on my shoulder. "I'm going to the bathroom."

I knit my brows, "why?"

"To make love to an elephant... To take a pee, dummy." I just snicker at his words, kissing his lips swiftly before he stood up to leave, sending me a gentle smile as he left.

"Did we scare him off?"

I shake my head, "no, he's just pissing. And just avoiding people."

"What people?" Amber asked while shoving a spoonful of pudding into her mouth.

I couldn't help but smile, giggling on the inside. "Probably you guys. He doesn't like people."

"But he likes you."

I hum in denial, "no, he loves me. I'm an exception." The girls just roll their eyes in annoyance but kept gentle smiles on their faces. "Do you guys like him...?"

The girls nod, "yeah, he seems to make you really happy. Haven't you been dating for like, 3 months now?"

"Yeah, almost." I smile gently at the thought. "I know it's too early to say this, but I have a really good feeling about him."