Training

Katsuki bakugou followed his classmates towards the gamma gym.

They walked inside as Aizawa was explaining the rules.

"You'll be fighting against each other, you can use your quirks as long as you don't damage yourself or anyone else to much..." as he was explaining they rules, a small, tingling feeling spread through bakugou.

Not to concerned, He shook off the feeling, kirishima ran over with his usual shark tooth grin, wrapping an arm over his friends shoulders.

"Hey bakubro! Let's team up?" He asked, bakugou answered with a 'tch' but agreed nonetheless.

They trained for awhile, afterwards, they got into a single line to leave, only for bakugou to suddenly fall to the floor with a grunt.

Everyone turned to him with a concerned look as glitch marks started to appear on the blond.

Tears where streaming down Bakugo's face, pain souring through him.

That's when a faint orange glow started to appear around bakugou, the glitch marks getting worse.

A line of what looked to be class 1-A appeared in front of them, everyone gasped in shock at the translucent class, their colors where inverted as well as there eye colors.

Bakugou let out a cry of pain before falling uncouncious, the translucent class disapearing.

𝓘𝓷𝓿𝓮𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓭

Bakugou Katsuki followed closely behind his class, his head held low, eyes grazing the ground beneath him.

They walked into the gym as Aizawa explained the rules enthusiastically. "DONT KILL ANYONE AND YOU'RE GOOD!" He cheered with a smile.

Izuku, ururaka, and todoroki walked over, Ururaka shoving me harshly, "why don't you team up with me? I could use someone to beat!" She laughed, todoroki shoving her away before swinging a freezing arm over my shoulder.

"no no no! You should team with me! I would have soooooo much fun!" He cackled, only to back down from izuku's harsh glare.

"Ha, Like anyone would want to train with you, your more valuable as a punching bag!" He spat with a smug grin.

That's when bakugou's 2 friends, his only friends, walked over.

Kirishima shoved Bakugou back with his shoulder, standing in front of the black haired boy, "why don't you go fuck with somebody else, if he's as useless as you say then there's no reason to mess with him" he growled, izuku scoffed before dragging todoroki and ururaka away.

"Th-thank you, k-kir-"

"dont thank me! If you wherent so useless I wouldn't have to stand up for you! And I only did that because I don't like that little mother fucker!" Kirishima snapped, turning around to glare at bakugou, teeth bared in a threatening manner.

"Kirishima, calm down. If you don't want to stand up for him then it's better to help train him so he won't get bullied by our other classmates." kaminari pointed out. kirishima rolled his eyes.

After training, which mostly consumed of Bakugou being beat to a pulp, they got into a straight line.

That's when bakugou fell to the floor screaming bloody murder as weird, glitch things started to pop up around him.

A faint blue glow surrounded the black haired boy, a few students laughing at his pain and the others only confused as to what was happening.

That's when a translucent class appeared in front of them, they looked like them but there colors where inverted. They stared at the other in awe and confusion, that's when bakugou fell unconscious and the translucent class dissapeared.

•574 word count•