Chapter 10

Bakugo sat on his bed, thoughts running wild. How was he going to get back? Would he get back? Cause he sure as hell didn't want to stay here. Not that he missed any of his fr- classmates from his world or anything! He just hated the smartasses from here is all..

He frowned. He wanted to return so bacd. He just didn't know how. "Damnit" he muttered.

Soon enough, he fell asleep.

——

Bakugou stood in an all white room. He pushed his newly black hair out of his face, he deep-blue, glaring eyes rested on a mirror infront of him.

His reflection stated back, it looked like what he looked like back in his world. Except his reflection stated at him with wide, almost frightened eyes.

He reached his hand out, reflection copying his movements but with more hesitance.

His fingers touched the cold mirror, his finger seemed to melt into his reflection's.

Suddenly, a buzzing feeling rocket through katsuki, filling his whole body. And suddenly he realized. This was his way home.

    The mirror started to pull him in, and he did not resist. Excitement and relief filled him. He didn't want to stay in that world, no, he wanted to go back to his.

    But suddenly, everything stopped. His reflection was no longer looking at him. It frowned and started to walk back.

   no nO NO! That was his way home! What was the dumbass doing doing!?

   His reflection turned around and walked away from the mirror. The room turned black, and katsuki suddenly felt like he was falling.

  ____________

   Katsuki started into his reflection in the mirror. It was him from his world! Eyes dark-blue and hair a jet-black.

   He reached out, his fingers started to blend with the other. He could only stare in amazement as he started to get dragged in.

   Then, realization struck. NO! He didn't want to go back!

   He had realed away, turning around and running. Darkness engulfed him and he was left with the feeling of falling.

  He didn't want to be a villain! He wanted to be a hero! And there was no way he was going to back to his crummy life! Not if he could do anything about it!

   Fuck izuku and todoroki! Fuck Eijirou, denki, Mina, and sero! FUCK HIS WHOLE CLASS! He WASNT going back and no one was going to make him! He was going to stay HERE! With this worlds class 1-A. Because they cared about him! And no one had every cared about him like they did!

——

   Katsuki awoke in 'his' room. He sat up, gripping onto 'his' black hair. He curled up into a ball, clenching his fist and punching the bed.

   "GOD FUCKING DAMNIT!" He yelled. Why had that stupid moron backed away! Didn't he want to go back to his world to?

   A loud banging sounded at the door, followed by a "OI, SHUT UP!" To which he replied with a "OH MIND YOUR OWN GOD DAMN BUISNESS"

••••••••••

Oop- I was feeling a little lazy while writing this- srry

i promise the next few chapters will be better 😅. This was more of a filler-