Chapter 13

"Alright! Now we have all the members of the get-our-katsuki-back" Mina said proudly, gazing around the room.

The remaining bakusquad had managed to get a few other classmates to join their group. They too missed their bakugou.

Now, the rescue team consisted of Mina Ashido, Eijirou Kirishima , Denki Kaminari, Hanta Sero, Mezo Shouji, Izuku Midoriya. everyone else didn't know of there group. The only reason Shouji and Midoriya were in on it was because Shouji overheard there conversation, and Midoriya guessed what they were going to do and volunteered to help.

"Right! So!" Mina took charge, only to falter and scratch the back of her neck. "What now?" She asked, slightly embarrassed.

"I think it's best if we find out more about what happened the day of the switch." Shouji suggested, pleased to see Mina brighten up.

"YES! Thank you Shouji my good man. We'll go around saying what happened the morning of the switch. If you feel it may be important, don't leave it out" Mina rephrased with a wide smile.

    "Let's see... well I walked to the dorms. I went to my mom's house for the weekend. I think kacchan also went home, I'm just not sure when. Then I got to school and the person checked my ID. Then I went to class and finally to the gym where the switch happened" Midoriya started. He had a notebook out and wrote down his own words before nodding to Kaminari.

       "I also went home for the weekend! I had to stay home and couldn't go anywhere though, there was a thunderstorm in my area and the lightning usually makes my quirk weird. And then I walked to school, but I was late because I had to find my special clothes that make sure I don't shock anyone. My quirk's usually weird before, during, and after storms. Sorry, off topic, but no one was there to check my ID? At least if they did then I don't remember" kaminari finished, shaking his head with a sigh before nodding to Shouji.

   "I too went home. My sister was sick and in need of supervision because my parents were needed to go on an important trip over the weekend. I arrived at school a little after Midoriya, I got my ID checked and whatnot and next thing I know bakugou isn't bakugou" he paused for a moment. "Though I did hear some strange noises coming from the ID check room. I couldn't place it though, it was quiet and muffled" he finished and nodded to Sero.

     "I stayed at the dorms with Tokoyami, Mina, Tsuyu, Todoroki and Ojiro. We didn't do much though, just played a few board games, watched a few movies, played video games. Stuff like that. Nothing out of the ordinary. I'm not sure if it's important, but bakugou did leave the dorms on Friday around 7:00." Sero shrugged and nodded to kirishima.

    "I went home! Though I did invite bakugou to come over! He showed up, which I was suprised if I'm gonna be honest. But it's cool. I walked him home at around 7:54 pm on Saturday. If it helps we both felt like we where being watched the entire way, and he invited me to stay the night because of it. But the next day everything was fine and the feeling went away. Me and Bakubro arrived at the school around the same time, got our ID's checked and headed to class." Kirishima smile when he finished, looking over to Mina.

    "My stories pretty much identical to Sero's. So there's not much to add. Alright note taker! What do we got?" Mina asked, looking over to Midoriya who had been writing down as much as he could.

     Midoriya thought for a moment. "Let's see. Me, Kaminari, Shouji, Kacchan, And kirishima went home, Mina and Sero stayed at the dorms. Everyone except Sero and Mina got their ID's checked, but Shouji heard something weird from the office there. Kirishima and Kacchan felt watched while walking to auntie Mitsuki's house. When kaminari arrived the ID person wasn't there. What time did everyone arrive? I arrived at 8:00"

  "I arrived at 8:03" Shouji responded.

  "Me and Bakubro arrived around 8:20. It was later than originally planned but the bus kept us late." Kirishima replied, scratching the back of his head.

   "I arrived at 9:00" kaminari was the last to answer, and he seemed to be deep in thought that looked unnatural for the usually laid back teen.

    Kirishima frowned as he stated at his friend. He could practically hear bakugou's remark at his friend. 'Don't think so hard, your gonna hurt yourself' is what he would say.

    And now, kirishima could kind of see why. Kaminari's brows where pinched downwards and his face bore a frown that  deepened with every passing moment. He wasn't the only one though, everyone sitting around was deep in thought.

   "I think our next course of action should be to check the office where we got our ID's checked. If our stories have anything in common, it's that most of us got our ID checked before bakugou, but after he and kirishima's got their's check. There was no one at the Office for me" kaminari decided, seeming proud with himself.

   Everyone nodded and stood, then they set off towards the office.