Chapter 3

Realizing what he said, bakugou began to hyperventilate while Aizawa activated his quirk on the poor boy.

   "W-Wait! Do-dont hurt m-me" he whimpered, tears threatening to spill, aizawa sighed and hesitantly backed down, realizing the state the inverted boy was in.

   Aizawa called Nezu down to recovery girls office, he was unsure what to do about the villain trainee in front of him.

  At that moment Nezu walked into the office, "eraser head! what do you need?" Nezu asked with his usual joyful look.

Bakugou blinked in surprise at the princaple, he wasn't usually this joyful and his coat wasn't supposed to be white and well groomed.

Aizawa heaved a tired sigh before turning back to bakugou. "Tell them what you told me"

   Bakugou hesitated, taking a moment to weigh his options.

  On one side he could keep his mouth shut, but that would probably make this Aizawa angry and tell them himself.

   On the other side, he could say that he was supposed to be in a villain school and that everything was flipped. But that seemed as dumb as the other option.

So, after debating on his options, he chose to keep his mouth shut and look at the ground, Aizawa sighed once again.

    "He said that he's supposed to be in a villain school and that everything is flipped" Aizawa explained.

   Nezu took in the information with a nod before looking up with his -not so usual for bakugou-smile.

   "Well! That seems quite the problem! Do you mind telling me what happened before you woke up?" Nezu asked, turning his gaze on the former black head who cringed.

     "U-um... w-we where going to tr-train, when I-I started to hur-hurt before passing out..." bakugou whispered.

   Nezu nodded before turning his gaze onto Aizawa.

   "Eraser head, do you mind tell me what happened before bakugou passed out?"

   Said teacher thought for a moment, "well, I saw a faint outline of my class. All the colors where inverted, but I couldn't get that good of a look before they disappeared" aizawa responded tiredly.

   "According to my calculations, it's possible that your bakugou and this bakugou switched places, and with recent studies proving that there's possible, alternate dimensions..." Nezu stated, making both Aizawa and bakugou's eyes widened.

"S-so you mean tha-that I was swi-switched with someone e-else. W-wait, does that mean th-the other me i-is where I-I'm supposed to b-be?!" Bakugou said out loud, panicking.

Nezu nodded and tilted his head, "is that a bad thing?" The princaple asked.

Bakugou could only manage a nod, fearfully thinking of what could await him when he returned home, IF he returned home.

🇸 🇭 🇴 🇴 🇴 🇴 🇴 🇴 🇴 🇴 🇷 🇹

𖠖