Chapter 7

Bakugou have a fearful look at everyone who shouted questions, completely unaware of the stress they where causing the boy.

"Your from an alternate dimension!?"

"Your a villain? Why?"

"WHAT AM I LIKE!!!!???!! "

"Is there really another version of me...? Scary..."

"Hey- guys stop- are you alright?"

Suddenly, all of the yelling seemed to fade as everyone gave the now cowering teen concerned looks.

Bakugou was shaking slightly, with tears that threatened to spill...

He gave a shaky nod, "y-yea, just one at-at a time please" he squeaked.

Everyone certainly wasn't expecting him to be cowering and nervous, especially since he was supposed to be a villain, and villain bakugou katsuki nonetheless.

"So... your a villain? Why?" Someone finally spoke up after a moment of silence.

"W-well, I was kinda for-forced to be one. Mostly because otherwise I would probably be murdered and would need to be able to defend my-myself by learn prop-proper training" bakugou said quietly, causing a few people to need to strain to hear.

"So there's other versions of us? What're we like?"

"W-well for started all of your ha-hair colors are different... an-and your personalities are almost completely opposite so far..." he stuttered.

"What am I like?"

Bakugou looked up to see someone who looked like mineta but... more pervy.

"Your actually really ni-nice and keep all the bo-boys from per-perving on the girls. Your also one of the nicest in the class apart from a few other students..."

Everyone's eyes widened in suprise at this. A non perverted mineta existed? They suddenly wished it was mineta who had been switched and not bakugou.

"What're the dekusquad and bakusquad like?" Someone who looked like Mina asked.

Bakugou thought for a moment, "really mean..." bakugou shivered, causing everyone to blink in confusion.

"What do you mean by tha-"

"Alright, that's enough questions, lunch is about to start and I want bakugou to stay here" Aizawa said, magically appearing at his desk.

At that moment the bell wrang and everyone, except bakugou, left for lunch.