Chapter 12

Grumpier than he had been when he first woke up, bakugou trudged out of bed and slipped on his uniform. A knock sounded at the door, and he considered ignoring it before rolling his eyes and opening the door.

"School starts soon. So start getting ready. He leave at 7:40. Got it?" Kamianri asked, meeting katsuki's glare with his own.

"Do you think I fucking don't know when to go to school!" He yelled, explosions rippling from his palms. Causing the other to sigh and shake his head. "I was hoping that yesterday was a dream. Seems I assumed wrong" the electric teen then closed the door without another word, leaving Katsuki alone in his room.

Muttering curses to himself, he grabbed his stuff and exited the room, glaring at anyone who dared to even look at him. The sooner he got out of the hell hole the better.

He thought about his dream. More anger bubbling up inside of him. This was fucking stupid. That other him had messed up big time.

He walked into class and sat down at a desk. "Hello?" The first kind voice katsuki has heard in awhile sounded at the door. Katsuki looked up to see none other than Monoma at the door.

"H-hey... I was wondering if you could help me? We need to do an assignment" Monoma said with a shyness katsuki had never heard from him.

"And why are you asking me?" Katsuki growled, not missing the suprise and hurt that sparked in the other's almost black eyes.

"B-because class A is so smart and strong with everything that they do" Monoma fiddled with his hair, looking away.

Before katsuki could reply, midoriya walked in, "huh? Why the hell are you here? Your fucking copy cat. Why don't you go run to your classmates before you get hurt~" he said in an oddly chilling voice.

And just like that, Monoma was out of the room.

Midoriya turned his gaze onto katsuki's who returned it with his own hard glare.

"Your early i see..." midoriya started, moving to where katsuki sat. It was just the two of them in the class room. "Listen. I don't like you."

"The feeling mutual"

"Shut the fuck go and let me finish. I don't like you, and you don't like me. And though I'd hate to admit it, I miss that weak ass mother fucker. Not much, honestly I'd rather him dead, but then again, I'd rather him over you" there was a sense of honesty and challenge in his tone that made katsuki unsure of wether he should relax or snap a reply.

"Your strong. I can see this just from the little interactions we've had. I don't like it. In fact, I fucking hate it. So I want you gone. And sadly, your not going anywhere unless we figure this out"

"We?

"I'm reluctantly being forced to help you. So, I expect to see you after school. My room. Bring whoever or some shit, just as long as they'll help as well. Believe it or not the whole class wants you gone. So I hope you know that your visit is overstayed"

"Oh believe me I fucking know" katsuki said slowly, matching midoriya's own cold yet calm tone. "The faster I'm gone the better. If you think I enjoy being around all you smart asses then you can fuck yourselves"

And with that, the two nodded and got ready for class. Soon being joined by the rest of their classmates who sent a glare to katsuki, including todoroki who was usually always happy. In his own physco way.

     Soon enough, it was training time and everyone was now standing in the gym, Aizawa was off... somewhere. Where? Who knows.

      "Oi! Just because we made an agreement earlier doesn't mean your off the hook" midoriya's call brought everyone's attention to him.

   Katsuki smirked, "prepare to get you ass blown to hell!" He yelled back, getting into a fighting position.

   Everyone who wasn't apart of the fight stepped back, placing bets on who would win and who would end up in recovery girl's office.

   Kaminari sighed and stood on the edge. He reminded katsuki of Iida as he started to say the rules.

    "The fight will till either someone is thrown out of bounds, unconscious, or surrenders. Yo can use your quirks just as long as you stay inside the fighting ring. No spectators may help in the fight"

"Ready?"

Midoriya and katsuki crouched down, a few pops and crackled echoing from the palms. Devilish smirks where placed on their faces as they crouched down.

"FIGHT!"