Chapter 5

Bakugou followed close behind Aizawa, his gaze darting around the room.

   After talking with the principal, Nezu saw it was best to keep bakugou in the school to learn along side everyone else.

  1, becuase the boy was technically a villain and Nezu was hoping this would be rehab or something for him. 2, because they need to watch over him invade the original bakugou comes back. And 3, becuase bakugou didn't even want to leave.

    Bakugou stayed outside of the classroom as Aizawa walked in. A wave of silence fell upon the chatter as Aizawa stopped in the front of the room.

  "Where's bakubro?" A familiar voice asked. It sounded like kirishima's but friendlier and more enthusiastic compared to the depressed grumble bakugou was used to.

     "We think that bakugou might have been hit with some sort of dimension switching quirk"

   "But he was with us the whole time? And we didn't see him get hit?"

   "Some quirks that are put on people need to be triggered by a certain thing for it to actually have any affect"

   And chorus of 'oohhhsss' followed, before another student shouted "Wait, you said that he was hit with a dimension quirk thing?"

  "Yes, bakugou was hit with a quirk that switched him with an... inverted version of himself. I'm his world, he, and everyone else in this classroom, is a villain"

   A lot of disbelieving gasps followed this, causing bakugou to become even more nervous then before.

"Remember, he knows different versions of you so... just be careful" Aizawa finished.

"Aizawa! Are You Sure It Is Safe For Us To Watch Over A Villain?"

"It's bakugou from a different universe. We need to watch over him until we find away to switch him back with our bakugou. Alright, you can come in now"

Taking a deep, nervous breath, bakugou shakily made his way into the classroom.

Everyone's eyes immediately fell on him, watching him closely. Judging.

This caused bakugou to shrink in on himself, "take a seat right infront of midoriya" Aizawa stated.

Bakugou nodded hesitantly. He looked over to where midoriya was, excepting to see a teasing and hate filled glaring gaze, only to be suprised to only two wide, curious eyes gazing gently at him.

It was weird that's for sure, everyone here, though they had a bit of a defensive tone to them, felt genuinely welcoming and curious, it made bakugou feel like he belonged here almost.

He silently made his way to his seat, sitting down as he felt everyone's gaze follow his every move, even if they did feel welcoming it still made him shrink in on himself.

A moment passed before a chorus of questions where being yelled at him. All of it made him tear up, but he forced it back. Boy, this was going to be a long day.