Chapter 20

"C'mon! It's not that fucking hard!" Katsuki yelled for what felt like the 100th time that day.

"Speak for yourself!" Deku yelled back, light pink hair falling over his face as he fell back onto his bad, glaring harshly at the shaking Monoma.

"You kn-know what? I think th-that's g-good! Good job everyone! I-ima just goooo" Monoma squeaked, heading to the door only to stopped by bakugou.

"No. We're not fucking done! So get back over there!" Katsuki growled, sending off warning explosions.

Monoma nodded and sat back down in the chair.

"It's not that hard to just say 'how are you doing'" Katsuki said.

"Easy for you to say! This whole nice thing is normal for you!" Deku shot back.

They were currently learning how to be 'nicer'. Katsuki was trying to teach them since he had to learn himself. (According to his squad anyway. He hadn't seen why he needed to, but he had listened anyway.) turn out, he's terrible at teaching kindness.

"I swear to god. If you don't at least try I'm turning on my little pony!" Katsuki snapped.

"That little horror show?"

"No! The one from my world! And it ain't no horror show either!"

The rest of the group sat off to the sides, watching the two squabble.

Todoroki was thoroughly enjoying himself, munching on popcorn that he got from not-even-the-author knows where.

Kaminari wanted to step in, but he would be lying if he said he wasn't enjoying this.

Aoyama was fast asleep, snoring quietly.

Suddenly, the light began to flicker, quickly shutting everyone up. A scream echoed throughout the building, and similar to before, the transparent class appeared.

But, just as quickly as it started, it was over. They all looked to katsuki who shook his head.

  Without another word, they exited the room in search for the scream, greeted with an unconscious Mina Ashido.

They brang her back, set her on the bed, and waited.

This could be there way home, if their theory is correct and Mina has been the one switched.

They waited in tense silence, not knowing what to say. All they could do was wait.

An hour passed in the silence, bakugou felt like he would burst if something didn't happen soon. And he meant quite literally.

But, there patience was greeted with the light-blue skinned teen opening her eyes and sitting up, glancing around the room in a confused manor, before turning it into alarm.

—————
Mina POV.

I opened my eyes, greeted with a blurry room. My head throbbed with pain and I couldn't make anything out in the fuzz.

I sat up, rubbing my eyes in hopes of clearing it up. And I was rewarded with clearer vision.

But suprise and alarm set in when I saw the unknown, but strangely familiar faces. Little bits of acid leaked from my fingers as I quickly got ready for an attack.

"Wait! Stop!"

But then, the fog over my mind cleared. I could make out what looked to be Bakugou, Kaminari, Midoriya, Todoroki, Monoma, and Aoyama. But there hair color was inverted, and the expressions they bore looked nothing like her friends.

"Umm... what's going on?" I asked, glancing to bakugou. He seemed to be the one who didn't change, except for his hair and eye color. But it was him without a doubt.

"We fucking got switched. First me then you." He informed me.

'Oh, that's what happened' I thought, the dots finally connecting. "Wait so I was switched with my inverted self!?" I asked, looking up.

"I see our bakugou informed you of what he thinks happened?" Kaminari asked. I nodded in response.

"soooo... what did I miss?" I asked, sitting back with a smile.

"Are you not concerned at all?"

"It is what it is." I shrugged. I was still trying to overcome my initial suprise and panic, but I learned a long time ago to just 'roll with it'.

They gave me an uncertain look but filled me in anyway.

They started with the history of this world, how it worked and why it worked that way. Next was brief explanation as to how the other me acted, that way I wouldn't be caught too off guard. Then I was told about how this, including some others, was the group that was currently trying to get their katsuki back.

Bakugou had told me about how he thinks that the only way for the other bakugou to even want to return (and not only return, but stay) is to help them out.

Apparently, the students here where absolutely terrible at showing that they cared. And they thought they were helping when in reality they were making things worse.

I'm exchange, I told them about our group and how we were trying to get our bakugou back. I told them everything we had learned over the course of the past week.

I informed them of how, without our katsuki, everything has changed. Katsuki was important to class 1-A, and no one would deny that.

But now, I agreed that bakugou was a terrible teacher when it came to friendship. So that means that I'm the new teacher. And boy, they don't know what they got in too.