Chapter 21

Everyone ran towards where the scream had been, skidding to a halt when they saw the unconscious Mina.

Iida called Aizawa as Sero, kaminari, and kirishima rushed to bring Mina to recovery girl's office.

When they arrived, Mina was strapped to the bed with hand-cuffs. Prepared this time for the possible inverted Villain that could awake and try to hurt someone.

The students were dismissed, the rest of the UA staff taking their place, Recovery girl muttering about how cramped her small office had become.

Not that long after, Mina awoke with a ferocious screech writhing on the bed and shouting curses left and right.

The moment her eyes landed on all might was when she went dead silent, completely freezing before looking around the rest of the room.

"Ah, glad to see you finally decided to calm down. I'm Nezu of this here school! It seems that you have been switched with our Mina, meaning you are in a different reality to where you come from." Nezu explained with his unnerving smile.

Mina blinked. The fuck?

"Since you are a villain, you will be put under our watch, and until we feel like we can trust you, you must wear quirk-suppressing wrist bands. But don't worry! You won't even notice they're there."

"Hold the fuck up! You can't just say I've been 'switched' or some shit and then just go on. What do you mean by switched!?"

"I mean that where you come from, everything is opposite to how it is here."

"So your saying this is a hero school..."

"Precisely"

Mina kept silent for a minute before groaning loudly and throwing her head back, hitting the wall with a loud cracking sound before she passed out.

The heroes were immediately checking up on her, recovery girl having to heal her when they saw blood.

Luckily the cracking sound has been the wall behind her. Not her skull.

"Did... did she just... purposely knock herself out?" All might asked.

"That seems to be the case." Nezu said, staring widely as his smile seemed to fade for a moment. Nezu turned to Aizawa. "When she wakes up she'll be under your care. She is much different from the other bakugou. I trust you'll know what to do."

Aizawa nodded with a heavy sigh, considering following the pink-skinned girls lead and knocking himself out, but decided against it.

————————

"Wow. The one leading this group just... left." Kaminari frowned and looked down.

Everyone was gathered in Shouji's room, sitting in a circle on the floor as they worried for their close friend.

"I hope she's alright. Just because this new bakugou is nice doesn't mean she will be. Remember, if everything is inverted then her personality will be opposite." Midoriya pointed out.

"Villainous basically." Shouji shook his head, pondering over the little information they gathered.

"Ugh! This is a disaster! What are we going to do?" Kirishima wiped his eyes, "this is so unmanly of me. Just sitting here... Damn it! I can't do anything!"

"Hey, it'll be alright. Mina is strong remember? And so is bakugou!" Sero said, trying to comfort his red-haired friend. "I'm sure they're working just as hard to return home as we are trying to get them back."

Everyone nodded, forcing a smile. But in truth, They worried for their friend's safety. Heroes in a villain society didn't belong.