Chapter 15

Once arriving at the office, they immediately began there search.

   The office was rather small with just a desk and computer. There weren't anything that caused suspicion, and everyone could feel a bit of their former hope and determination fade.

That was until Midoriya opened a closet door that was suspiciously placed behind a fridge.

Everyone exchanged glances before pushing open the door, resulting in...

Nothing.

The closet was empty. Shouji ventured deepeer into the closet, inspecting the carpeted floor before turning to thr gourp and pointing to a small patch of a rusty color. "Blood..." Midoriya noted allowed.

        They all exchanged a glance before Sero spoke up. "This is deeper than we should go... let's tell the teachers and maybe they can handle this?" He asked, everyone hesitant to nod in agreement.

   Now, in Nezu's office, they faced the small bear-dog-mouse creature who stared at them with his two black beady eyes and unreadable expression.

     "Mr.Nezu sir... we found some, uh-, concerning things in the the che-check in office and we thought w-we should tell you." Midoriya, being the first to break the awkward silence, said, swallowing nervously when the principal tilted his head to the side, a blank smile on his face.

    "We have reason to believe that something, related to the bakugou incident, had something to do with the check in office. After inspecting we found what we assumed to be blood." Shouji stepped in, noticing the way Midoriya breathed a sigh of relief.

    "I see. And what do you plan to do next?" Nezu inquired, staring intently at the students who hadn't been expecting the question. Honestly, they had been expecting to at least get in trouble for inspecting something without any sort of permission.

     "Ah well... we were hoping to go to the bakugou family and the kirishima family, sir. Those were the last places that he was seen at" Shouji informed.

     Nezu started intently at them, searching all there gazes. Then, he smiled and clasped his hands together on the desk. "Ah! Well then I think you can handle this on your own! Knowing you all, you'd continue on with this investigation wether i gave you my permission or not. So better to help you, yes?" Something in his eyes flashed and he opened a drawer to get something. "So because of this, I shall allow you to continue on safetly. Here is a contact list with all the staff members, if you find anything that you think will be related, give us an immediate call or text! You will also be allowed to use your quirks! Though I'd rather you stay out of any fights" Nezu finished with a nod.

   Kaminari paused and blinked.

   They all paused and blinked.

   "Wait! Hold up! Your just gonna let us go, like that?!"

    "Is that not what you wanted?"

   "Well, yes! But we weren't expecting it to be THAT easy!"

    "Kaminari, we should go before he changes his mind" Shouji said before leading everyone out the door.

    (Ok so, I wasn't sure how and where to fit this in. But basically, one day during lunch break in the staff room, all of the teachers came to the sudden realization that if their students had there eyes on something, they would not let it go. Like the teachers physically couldn't stop them. And they didn't find this bad, seeing as the students where training to become future heroes, if they dissaplinned this action then it could have a large and negative affect on there future hero career. So, they all got together and decided that instead of trying to stop them and end up with someone hurt, they would help and guide them. It was the safest action for them as teachers, and it would surely help them in the long run.)

      The students exited the school and were soon stopped at the bakugou's house. Kirishima rang the door bell and stepped back at Mitsuki Bakugou opened the door with a worried look.

     "Hello Ms.Bakugou!  Me and my friends were hoping to talk to you? We're looking around to see if we can find any clue of bakugou!" Kirishima said with a hint of shyness. 

     The ash-blonde women smiled, opening her door. "Well of course! Glad to see our brat has friends besides just you Kirishima. You should stop by more when he gets back, he loves having you around!" Mitsubishi lead them in, leading them to the table in the kitchen and offering some snacks that she had been baking for herself. (Chocolate chip cookies. She and her brat would always make cookies around this time before he had to leave to the dorms. Even if he didn't stay around long and had a bit of a temper, the love was there and it was always a pleasant bonding experience.)

    "Ah! Izuku dear, I havnt seen you in awhile! How's Inko?"

    Midoriya looked down, suddenly flushed with embarrassment at being called out. "A-ah! Sh-she's, um, she's been doing pretty good!"

     "So! Your bakugou's mom right? I'm Kaminari Denki! And this my Bud Sero, Mina, and Shouji!" Kaminari, with a proud smile, introduced. Though, he paused when Bakugou's mother seemed to slow.

    "Wow... I didn't realize my brat had so many good friends. He hasn't been to hard on your right? I know he has a bit of a temper but he really is sweet!" She said, stuck between wanting to hug these children for befriending her little Katsuki or scolding her brat for never bringing them over.

     "He can bit angry every now and then! But we're making progress!" Kaminari said, having a thumbs up.

    Bakugou's mother sighed. She knew Katsuki had trouble making friend. The boy was good at knowing how others felt, he picked up on subtle signals and was loyal as fuck. But he had an ego the size of America (don't tell me I'm wrong 💀), and he was blunt, obnoxious, and overall just angry.

      "Well, I guess all I can say is thank you for trying" she sent them a smile.

    They talked for a bit longer before the students left. They didn't get much from the Bakugou family, so they could only pray they got something from the Kirishima family.

    So, as they stepped up to the porch and knocked on the door. They talked about what they would do if this next part of the investigation failed. Kirishima's parents opened the door.

    "Hi mom! Hi mama!"

——————————

Yay! Another chapter done and over 1000 words! YASSSSS! Go me! So proud of myself *\(^o^)/*

Anyway! How'd you like this chapter? I'm thinking of doing a Q&A, but I don't know how so I'll probably just make a chapter for questions, and I'll answer and comments with comments/replies, sound good?