Chapter 18

Everyone's eyes had widened. What?

"Wait. So bakugou didn't return because we were being mean?" Aoyama asked.

"No fucking shit." Bakugou rolled his eyes. God this was WAY OUT of his comfort zone. He HATED being this nice and sappy with others, made him sick.

"That doesn't seem like something our katsuki would do. Scared of us or not, he would have come back just from fear of us crossing over to drag his ass back." Kaminari pointed out, remembering the way their katsuki had always returned, each day he had gone to school, when they had meet ups outside of class he always came.

"Well I know what happened. Dumbass turned tail and fled." Bakugou spat out bitterly, hands curling into fists.

All the while, izuku was silent. The katsuki infront of him was smart. So he obviously knew it would be idiotic to lie. But... how? How had the little scardy cat gather enough courage, stupid courage nonetheless, and just denied coming back?

It's not like anyone in class came close to killing him. Wasn't that enough? Sure they through him around a little bit, but they where just trying to help make him stronger. They where helping with why... just... why?

"Does he know that?"

"What?" Izuku looked up, meeting the blue gaze of katsuki.

"Does he know you were trying to help?"

Izuku was about to say 'of course he fucking knows' but the dawning realization that suddenly came upon him cut off his words.

Did katsuki know? Did their katsuki know that everything they did was to help?

Now, as he looked back, he remembered all the times katsuki had flinched from even the smallest of movements, all the time pure terror would awaken in his eyes. All the times he truly thought he was danger, as though he would actually be murdered.

"I suppose not..." Izuku whispered, receiving suprised looks. Him admitting his mistakes wasn't normal for him. "But even knowing this. How are we supposed to get him back?"

Katsuki sighed but kaminari interrupted, "let's just take this one step at a time. First we need to find a way to make him at least feel like he belongs here. Then, we can figure out how to bring him back."

Everyone reluctantly agreed.

"How are we supposed to make him feel welcomed if we don't even have anyone to use as a reference? Clearly we're not good with all this mushy sweet stuff, so who could make sure that katsuki will feel welcome when he returns?" Aoyama asked.

"Ooh! Ooh! How about Monoma! Hehe, there practically the same little crybaby bitches!" Todoroki giggled, a wide an unnerving smile on his face.

But, he did make a point. Both were shy and nervous. They glanced over at Monoma who hesitantly nodded.

"Then it's settled. Guess it's time to start 'how to be decent people 101'"

••••••••••••
Gross. Y'all, this getting to soft for my liking. Ima need to fix that 😤🙄😒