Chapter 6

Bakugou gazed at kaminari as he sighed

   "When quirks first developed it became clear that they would become a problem. So, the government simply made it illegal for quirk use unless you where someone of authority. Like a doctor, police officer, etc... obviously people like robbers and such didn't follow this rule, so the cops simply got them and put them in jail, simple as that.

   That was until all for one showed up, he had the ability to take and give quirks. He took from the bad guys and gave it to the quirkless people.

   The people where enraged. I mean- imagine your quirk getting taken away. Something that you worked your whole life on perfecting to be able to use it in case you got into danger.

   But it didn't stop there either. People who fought back with their quirk when being attack also got there quirks taken away and passed on, and this really angered the public.

      It was around this time that all for one suggested that police and doctors shouldn't be allowed to use their quirks without proper training, and that's when heroes formed and strict hero rules where set.

   This made the crime rate increase.

    At this point people started to fight against the heroes with their quirks, succefully earning the name villains after a few heroes and citizens where killed.

    Overtime, the villain number started to rise, the more villains that fought against the heroes the more dangerous intentions they gained.

      Then, allmight arrived. He had a powerful, unnamed quirk that he used to end the man who started all this. But unlike the original villains who had imply just wanted heroes gone, he had a more dangerous plan.

   To keep from heroes to arise again, villain schools where set up to teach children the way of villainy. Allmights feared by everyone and he isn't exactly nice to his followers. But, he's still strong and powerful, and could probably beat anyone who tries to go against him now that more people are on his side.

   If you ask me it's just one corrupt system after another" kaminari finished.

    Quiet snoring was heard besides bakugou, who turned to see that kirishima was fast asleep.

    Bakugou thought for a moment before nodding, looking over what he had just now learned.

    "Schools about to end soon though. Do the class will be here. I might warn you that there probably different from what you remember.

    Midoriya is at the top. If you really want to fit in here you need to get on his level but not rise above it or else you'll be more targeted then you already are.

    Here your known as a weak crybaby so you might want to get used to it"

    Bakugou snorted softly, a grin coming onto his face. "Those damn extras won't know what hit them"

   And not a minute later, the sound of slamming doors, running, and multiple people yelling, could be heard.