Chapter 2

𝗕𝗮𝗸𝘂𝗵𝗼𝗲 𝗣𝗢𝗩

I awoke in a strange room that looked similar to recovery girls office, I shot up immediately, suprising two students who had been deep in conversation.

"Oh look... your up. Good, I can finally leave" someone who looked like shitty hair grumbled, I was about to snap back a reply until the other teen grabbed the light blue haired ones arm.

The black-head seemed to be looking over every little detail on my face before a suspicious expression overtook his features. "Wait..." he growled to the shitty hair copy.

    He turned around and followed the others gaze, "what?!" I snapped, there eyes widened before narrowing into a suspicious glare.

    "Who are you and what have you done with bakugou?" Kaminari asked, walking towards me, sparks emitting around his hands.

  "I am bakugou, dunce face!" I bit back. Kaminari looked to Kirishima who only stared at me with a confused and slightly agitated look.

   "A quirk?" Kirishima asked.

"possibly?" Kaminari answered.

"what the fuck is going on?! Where the fuck am I!" I commanded an answer, they startled, looking a little taken back.

They stared at me for a second, "don't just stand there and stare at me, shitty hair!" I yelled.

  "HEY! MY HAIR AINT SHITTY! PLUS ITS NOT THAT DIFFERENT THAN YOURS!" He yelled back, stomping over.

"YOUR HAIR IS MORE SHITTY THAN MINE!" I yelled, he grabbed my arm to which I quickly pulled back,

"DONT FUCKING TOUCH ME SHITTY HAIR!"

"DONT FUCKING CALL ME SHITTY HAIR!"

"I CAN CALL YOU WHATEVER I WANT!"

They argued back and forth, Denki walked over, grabbing the back of Kirishima's shirt and pulling him away.

"I don't know what type of joke this is, and I'm not finding it funny. Who the fuck are you" denki threatened.

"I ALREADY TOLD YOU DUNCE FACE! I AM BAKUGOU!" I yelled, what the fuck was going on? Why did these fuckers dye there hair? Why the fuck where they acting so... opposite?

       "Should we get Aizawa?" Kirishima asked with a groan.

"no, he won't do anything" Kaminari replied, "let's just take him back to the dorms" he rubbing his temples to dispel what Bakugou assumed to be a headache. He walked over to me, about to grab my arms when I smacked his hands away, ignoring the way they zapped at my skin,

"I know how to walk!" I snapped, quickly standing up.

    We walked to the dormatories but... everything was off in color. Before I had the chance to question it out loud, we arrived at the dorms and walked inside.

   "Shit... so it isn't just recovery girls office..." I grumbled allowed, the two who had been following close behind looked at each other confused before kaminari turned his gaze towards me.

   "What do you mean?" He asked, I shook my head as we entered the common room, sitting on the couches in an akward silence.

     "Something isn't right... no... everything isn't right." I grumbled, running my fingers through my hair.

     Kaminari leans forwards, "what do you mean?" He asked, eyes holding an intelligence that simply didn't fit in the kaminari's gaze.

"everything isn't right. One minute your telling a fucking, lame joke and the next your being fucking serious" I said, only making him look more confused.

"go on..." he urges.

"...it's like everything is... no, never mind" I sigh, laying against the couch.

   I had a slight idea, a theory, and I wanted to test it. "You never answered my question, where the fuck am I?"

  "Your in UA, the #1 villain school in japan?" Kirishima answered, looking out the window.

'Shit...'

•604 word count•