Chapter 22

"Please pass me the tea, mr.HotAndCold"

"It would be my pleasure, miss.Mina"

Both todoroki and Mina were having a tea party, the squad watched in pure agony, just wanting this lesson to be over with.

It's been 2 days since Mina joined them, and so far they've all made great progress, now the acidic-girl was teaching them manners. And they all DESPISED it. But Todoroki seemed to be getting the hang of it, closely followed by Aayoma and Monoma. But Mina couldn't really tell if the half-and-half teen was taking anything seriously.

Suddenly, Midoriya let out a frustrated groan. "This is so fucking stupid! If your from another reality that's completely opposite to ours, and the people from your reality are goody-two-shoes, then how are we, their exact opposites, expected to be like them!?"

"You know, it's funny..." Mina paused, looking off into the distance for a few seconds before turning to the group.

"What's funny?" Midoriya asked with a huff.

"Well, I figured since 'everything' is inverted that you'd be completely opposite, but... your not." Mina explained slowly.

"Explain." Denki narrowed his eyes suspiciously at the girl who simply crossed her arms and raised a brow. He sighed in defeat. "Please."

"Well, first of all you'd think your quirks would be different, but they're the exact same. And don't forget about your skin colors, I mean, mines the only one that changed."

"I see... what else?"

"Your personalities. I mean, yes they're pretty much opposite, but not completely. For example, in me and katsuki's world, we all care for him deeply. And here, you all still care for him deeply. Even if it is a bit different."

Everyone went silent for a moment.

"I guess it makes sense. Since everything isn't completely inverted, it could just be our dominant features that are the ones who are opposite." Denki nodded in agreement, soon followed by everyone one else.

••••••••

Everyone had gone to sleep, Mina just now closing her eyes and drifting off.

She awoke in a white void, just floating there when she turned to face a mirror, there, she saw herself, her body from her world, not the one she currently wore.

Mina saw the other her have some sort of mix between an annoyed scoff and a smile before hurrying to the mirror, copying the actions of her inverted self.

Their hands touched, the skin seemed to melt into the other as the mirror brang them closer, sucking in their bodies.

It was weird, Mina felt both fear and pain course through her veins telling her to stop, but a big part of her ignored the dizzy and nauseous feeling and instead replaced it with pure excitement.

They soon phased through the mirror, looking down to see they were in the correct bodies. So when the Mina's awoke, they cried in silent joy at being where they belonged.

(Sorry this is short, there's not much to write and I'm not feeling that motivated)