Chapter 8

Bakugou watched as what looked to be a giggling todoroki run into the common room, pulling behind him a rather annoyed deku.

Deku broke out of todoroki's grip when his eyes landed on the strangely calm bakugou. "Oi, where the fuck where you?" He growled.

Bakugou suppresses his suprise and rising anger at Deku's tone and choice of words.

"Yea! You disappeared on us and I was starting to get worried that you ditched us! We got bored when we couldn't beat you up" todoroki giggled like a fucking maniac, bouncing over and leaning dramatically on bakugou.

"But we knew you wouldn't do that! Your to much of a scaredy cat!" The half black and half green haired teen continued, shoving his face infront of a pissed off bakugou.

Before todoroki could react, bakugou's hand was put infront of his face, an explosion ringing from his hand, sending todoroki flying back and crashing into deku, sending them both to the floor.

The class that had just entered the common room froze from yelling at each other, staring wide eyed at the pissed off black head infront of them.

"Fuck's wrong with you!" Deku shouted, shoving todoroki off of him and standing up, marching his way to bakugou.

"I don't know what the fuck you did, but your going to pay you weak ass mother fucking bi-" before deku could finish, another explosion wrang out from bakugou's palm, pushing deku back a bit but not flying like todoroki.

A gasp echoed through the crowed of classmates that watched with interest.

Deku stood up and grabbed bakugou's collar, pulling him to his feet. "Seems like you forgot who's at the top and who's at the bottom" deku growled, about to punch bakugou in the side only to be met with an explosion that made him lose his grip.

Bakugou gracefully wriggled out of deku's grip, standing in the middle of the common room, every gaze digging into him.

He raising his palm and set off a string of small pops, "don't think I won't fight back bitch. There's a new katsuki in town and he ain't no fucking push over" he said darkly.

He then proceeded to walk out of the room, sending a glare to the watching crowd who had started clapping and cheering.

"Didn't know he had that in him, the little shit's been hiding this from us!" Mina spoke up.

"Did you see the way he stood up to midoriya? Scary..."

Everyone looked at midoriya who was now standing, a shadow covering his face, fists by his side.

"Little fucker doesn't know what he started. Boy, I'll have fun with him tomorrow" he said a a dark tone, a villainous smile stretching across his face making everyone in the room shiver.