Chapter 17

Everyone walked inside, explained the situation to Eijirou's mothers, Ms.Ena and Ms.Amaya.

    They sat at the table, going over what information that had gathered. And honestly, it wasn't much.

   That was until someone entered the room.

   "Oh. Hey Eijirou, didn't know you'd be back so soon" a voice said, making everyone turn to be a greeted by another teen, maybe a little younger than the UA students.

    "Hey Blitz!" Eijirou said, a large smile forming on his face. "Guys! This is my sibling Blitz!" He introduced.

    Blitz nodded a shy greeted, joining them at the table. "Are these your friends?" Blitz asked, wearily glancing to the other students.

    "Yep!" Kirishima sat back down.

    "We're trying to find out what happened to our friend bakugo! He was switched with another version of himself" He informed Blitz who kept his gaze trained on the table.

"Sure... and these are your friends as well? Like bakugou..?"

"Sure are!"

They continued to talk, but after while they were on a whole different subject than what they started on.

"...remember that one time you broke my nose during training, pfft-" Kirishima laughed at the memory.

    "I said I was sorry!" Mina and kaminari whined before following in the laughter.

"You broke his nose? Bo-both of you?" Blitz asked. getting a pat on his back, they looked over to see their mother who was smiling kindly.

"Hero course tends to have rough training. Remember?" She asked softly. Blitz nodded. Their mother was the fire bird hero, Phoenix, so she knew a lot about heroes and training to be one.

But it didn't mean that they didn't keep his eye on the two. How had Eijirou, their little brother, attracted these... these... bullies?

"So! Blitz! What's your quirk? As-assuming you have one of course!" Midoriya spoke up, turning the attention onto the blue-haired teen.

"Oh... Um... we don't know." Blitz said looked down, fiddling with his fingers. But Shouji felt like something was off as Eijirou comforted his sibling. They just couldn't tell what.

With now sunken spirit's, they trudged back to the dorms, sitting down at the dinner table.

Bakugou and the rest of the deku-squad entered, they had been spending much more time together, and Midoriya had often been forgotten about. Of course his friends tried, they really did, but apparently taking care of the inter-dimsemsional traveler was more important. It made bitter resentment form within that he wish he could get rid of...

_________

When you try and write a non-binary charactor and you missgender them so you have to go back and fix it