Chapter 14

Katsuki was the first to attack.

He ran forwards, loud explosions ringing out from his palms as he was thrown into the air and rocketing towards Midoriya.

Midoriya narrowed his eyes and crouched, powering up One For All and reaching out to grab katsuki. But unknown to him, katsuki had seen this coming from a long ways away.

Midoriya's fist was met with an explosion as bakugou flew over him. Pain erupting from his back when katsuki got a good hit.

It sent Midoriya stumbling forwards, but he quickly recovered and twisted around just in time to see katsuki land on the ground. Powering up his quirk once again, he darted forwards and dealt a heavy blow to katsuki's head to which the black-head grabbed his arms and flipped him over him, Midoriya landing square on his back where a bruise was most definitely forming.

Letting out an enraged yelled, he twisted like some sort of rabid animal, kicking katsuki right in his gut, sending him flying backwards only to gracefully flip and land, though clutching his stomach.

Katsuki was quick to analyze the fight. Not as quick as his midoriya back home, but quick enough.

Midoriya was strong. That was obvious, but he also didn't have a plan, and even if he did he hadn't expected it to fail. So now, in his fury and no-plan, he was fighting desperately. It made katsuki sick. Midoriya was, and had been relying on strength alone. And apparently that was enough to beat the entire class. So Midoriya was at the top, and he didn't need to worry about anyone passing him. And if they got close he would beat them to a pulp. No plan, no strategy.

Katsuki remembered when he used to be that way. Only relying on strength instead of strategy. Although, he did use more strategy than this Midoriya.

Midoriya launched forwards tackling katsuki to the ground and readying a powerful hit that would sure nock him out, if not kill him.

'He's slower too' katsuki mentally noted as he sent off an explosion in the other's face, creating enough of a distraction to allow katsuki to slip away.

"Hah!? And I thought you where best one here!?" Katsuki taunted. Preparing an explosion.

Midoriya gritted his teeth, utterly confused and enraged. How the hell was katsuki of all people beating him?! HIM! Midoriya Izuku, top of the class, the whole school even!

Without thinking, Midoriya raced forwards only to be met with an explosion. But this one wasn't like the last few that where small, warm, and didn't do anything but power a punch. But this one was hot, scortching hot. Midoriya was sent flying with pain shooting through him. He barely saw the rocks and other material that flew up with him. His ears where ringing and he couldn't stop.

He barely registered the landing, but he did immediately hear the silence. Like everyone was holding there breath and waiting. Maybe they were?

He sat up and rubbed his head, hoping to get rid of the last bit of ringing. His vision was blurry as well, swaying back and forth and making him sick.

But it all faded quickly when someone appeared at his side, offering a hand to help him up.

He just barely registered the face a concerned Iida. That was weird, Iida was never concerned. He shook his head, clearing the last bits of fuzz before taking everything in.

The floor was absolutely destroyed, I mean there was a giant hole and nieces of stone and cement where pierced through the ceiling and just hanging there while other peices fell, almost crushing someone.

Everyone was silent with shock as katsuki stood tall and proud. He had beaten Midoriya, and no ones ever done that before. To this extent anyway.

"Holy shit" some of his classmates breathed out. Looking at katsuki with new found fear and respect.

He took Iida's hand and stood, eyes wide as the watching students started to clap, a few students from the other class joined in as well. When had they gotten here?

The taste of iron made him freeze momentarily, before he bent over and started to cough up blood, earning a few more concerned looks. But Midoriya just raising his hand and shooed them away, including Iida who was uncharacteristicly hesitant.

Katsuki walked over, ignoring the stares that bore into him. "Good fight I guess. Wish you didn't go down so fucking easily" he muttered, smirking when Midoriya shot him a glare.

"Your telling me how your so damn fast. And how the fuck you beat me" Midoriya growled, spitting out more of the iron liquid.

"It's not that I'm fast, it's that your slow and rely to much on brute strength" Katsuki replied, rolling his eyes.

"Shut up..." Midoriya muttered.

It wasn't long until Aizawa came back and absolutely flipped at the damage done. No, literally. He did a back-flip.

They where sent to their next class despite having 20 minutes left, but they couldn't train with all that destruction.

Not much time later, katsuki was standing outside of Midoriya's room. Kaminari by his side. Kaminari was one of the only ones who gave two fucks about getting their katsuki back, so he decided it was best to bring him along. Midoriya said he could anyway. Why he was listening to that nerd? Mostly because he just wanted to return home at this point. He was so fucking done with all this crap.

And so, he opened the door to reveal Midoriya, and the rest of the people who would be helping.

—————

4 chapters in a day? I'm on a roll! Not only that but there a bit long to! Anywhere from 700-900 words! :D

    Anyway, I gtg to bed soon, so maybe I'll 'roll' again tomorrow.

   Do you guys like how this book is going so far? Do you think I should change anything at all? What do y'all think will happen? What do y'all wish will happen? Seriously, I love hearing your thoughts and wishes.

   Anyway! Luv you guys! Hope you have amazing an amazing day/night! Until next chapter! ( ˘ ³˘)♥︎ (^o^)/