CHAPTER 29: GROUP DATE?

Jennie's POV:

I immediately cover my mouth to stop myself form laughing.

When did Rosé became a delivery boy?

Yes, Rosé is not the one who arrived, it's a delivery man with a bouquet of daisy, one basket of fruits, and one cake.

"Oh my! My Rosé is so sweet! She delivered this things to me?" Jisoo said.

I rolled my eyes because of her reaction.

Jisoo immediately laid her hands and waiting to give the things infront of her to her.

Jisoo's smile fade away when the delivery man talk.

"Miss Jennie Kim? Delivery for you, just please sign this." The delivery man said and give the paper to Jisoo to sign maybe he thought that it's for Jisoo.

I cannot stop myself from laughing hard now.

Oh my, her expression is priceless.

She thought that Rosé will do that to her. Jisoo she will just buy things for herself before she will buy those things to you.

I immediately go to the delivery boy and smiled.

"I'm Jennie Kim." I said while smiling.

"Oh..." he said surprised and looking at me and to Jisoo. "Good morning Ma'am here's a delivery for you." He said.

He gave me the deliveries.

"Thank you, but who sent this?" I asked.

"There's no name written in here Ma'am, I'm sorry. But I think there's a letter for you in the flowers. So please sign this Ma'am." He said.

"Okay, thank you." I said and get the paper and signed it.

When I returned that paper to him he immediately leave.

My classmates immediately go to me.

"Jennie, who gave you this? Faster, open the card and read it loudly." Tyuzu said.

I get the card in the bouquet. And I smiled because of what is written there.

"Heyy! What is written? You looked happy!" Jeongyeon said annoyed and get the card from me.

To: My Baby Princess <3

Baby, did you like it? I hope you did. I'll be there in half an hour. We will have our date, it's been a week since we dated. I miss you.

From: Lili

"She's so sweet!" My other classmate said while Jisoo is just frowning.

I just smiled because of her reaction. She is so pissed because of what is happening.

I will make her pissed more.

"Jisoo, you and Rosé have date right?" I asked to her.

She smirked at me. She thought I am jealous at them.

Can't she understand? I'm already taken. I have my Lili.

"Yes, why?" She said.

"Let's have a double date. Where will you go?" I asked.

She looked shocked on what I said.

"In an high class restaurant and mall, but now I think we will go ti that park." She said.

I was about to say something when suddenly the doorbell rang.

My classmates immediately ooen the door. And there stood my girlfriend and Rosé.